New Curriculum: The Concept of Freedom Learning In Music Learning in Department of Music Education
Keywords:New Curriculum, Freedom learning, Campus Policy, Music Learning
AbstractCurrently, the learning system has demanded in 21st-century skills competencies. Freedom learning concept-independent campus learning is presented to improve the education system in Indonesia. This research aimed to support the new curriculum of policies by applying music learning methods based on the freedom of learning-an independent campus policy for the students. Music education students are educated and trained to be ready to face all challenges in the era of the digital industry 4.0 and society 5.0 today. This type of research is a descriptive qualitative approach to the study of literature relating to the new curriculum of the concept of freedom learning-an independent campus. The results of this study stated that the concept of a freedom learning- an independent campus in music learning was carried out with internships, fieldwork practices, teaching practices, student exchanges, research, entrepreneurship activities, humanitarian programs, as well as across study programs and universities. The new policy requires 21st-century skills competency so that music education graduates can be employed and able to compete in today's global industry.
Alif, S., Reka, I., & Salsabila, N. (2020). Pro Kontra ‘Kampus Merdeka’ di Kalangan Mahasiswa UI [Intitution]. suaramahasiswa.com. http://suaramahasiswa.com/pro-kontra-kampus-merdeka-di-kalangan-mahasiswa-ui/.
Arifin, Syamsul & Muslim, Moh. (2020). Tantangan Implementasi Kebijakan “Merdeka
Belajar - Kampus Merdeka” pada Perguruan Tinggi Islam Swasta di Indonesia. E-ISSN : 2620-8628, P-ISSN : 2620-861X. Al-Ilmi; Jurnal Pendidikan Islam. Vol 3, No 1 (2020): MEI. DOI : 10.32529/al-ilmi.v3i1.589.
Bantwini, Bongani D. (2010). How teachers perceive the new curriculum reform: Lessons
from a school district in the Eastern Cape Province, South Africa. International Journal of Educational Development. Vol. 30, Issue 1, January 2010, Pages 83-90. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijedudev.2009.06.002.
Elihami, E. (2019). Implementasi Layanan Bimbingan Kelompok Dalam Meningkatkan
Higher of Think Mahasiswa Berbasis Kampus Merdeka. EduPsyCouns: Journal of Education, Psychology and Counseling, 1(1), 79-86. Retrieved from https://ummaspul.e-journal.id/Edupsycouns/article/view/324.
Fatimatur, E.R., Purwati E, & Prabowo, A. (2020). How to Use Digital Literacy as A Learning
Resource for Teacher Candidates in Indonesia. Cakrawala Pendidikan. Vol. 39, No. 2, June 2020. DOI:10.21831/cp. v39i2.30551.
Miles, Matthew B. & A. Michael Huberman. (2009). Analisis Data Kualitatif. Jakarta: UI-
Mumpuniarti, M., Handoyo, R. R., Pinrupitanza, D. T., & Barotuttaqiyah, D. (2020). Teacher's pedagogy competence and challenges in implementing inclusive learning in the slow learner. Cakrawala Pendidikan. https://doi.org/10.21831/cp.v39i1.28807.
Mustaghfiroh, S. (2020). Konsep “Merdeka Belajar” Perspektif Aliran Progresivisme John
Dewey. Jurnal Studi Guru Dan Pembelajaran, 3(1), 141-147. https://doi.org/10.30605/jsgp.3.1.2020.248.
Priatmoko, Sigit & Dzakiyyah, Nilna. (2020). Relevansi Kampus Merdeka Terhadap
Kompetensi Guru Era 4.0 Dalam Perspektif Experiential Learning Theory. At-Thullab: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru Madrasah Ibtidaiyah. Volume 4 Nomor 1 Tahun 2020. P-ISSN: 2579-625 e-ISSN: 2621-895X.
Rosidin, U., Kadaritna, N., & Hasnunidah, N. (2019). Can argument-driven inquiry models have impact on critical thinking skills for students with differentpersonality types? Cakrawala Pendidikan. https://doi.org/10.21831/cp.v38i3.24725.
Saputra, D. N. (2020). Effort to Improve Elementary Students Interest On Music Subject With “Learning By Doing” Method Class. ADI Journal on Recent Innovation (AJRI). https://doi.org/10.34306/ajri.v2i2.74.
Sudaryanto, S., Widayati, W., & Amalia, R. (2020). Konsep Merdeka Belajar-Kampus Merdeka dan Aplikasinya dalam Pendidikan Bahasa (dan Sastra) Indonesia. Kode: Jurnal Bahasa. https://doi.org/10.24114/kjb.v9i2.18379.
Tan, S. Y., Al-Jumeily, D., Mustafina, J., Hussain, A., Broderick, A., & Forsyth, H. (2018).
Rethinking Our Education to Face the New Industry Era. Proceedings of EDULEARN18 Conference 2nd-4th July 2018, Palma, Mallorca, Spain, 6562–6571.
Yamin, Muhammad, Syahrir. (2020). Pembangunan Pendidikan Merdeka Belajar (Telaah
Metode Pembelajaran). Jurnal Ilmiah Mandala Education. Vol. 6. No. 1. April 2020 p-ISSN: 2442-9511 e-ISSN: 2656-5862
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.