Qualitative Research the Use of Online Applications as a Consequence of Covid-19 Pandemic
Keywords:online, qualitative, applications, pandemic, big data
AbstractThe aim of this research is a qualitative analysis of the use of online applications during the Covid-19 pandemic will be the next question. This study used observation and depth interview the partners with COVID-19 Social Distancing protocol and to stay alert. The results of the analysis presented earlier have led us to conclude that (1) uses customer database as the big data, (2) uses data on its partners to provide periodical maintenance service without being asked to do so or to ask, on its own initiative, its business partners whether it is the time to replace certain hardware or equipment. The most important is (3) synergy and collaboration with mutually supporting parties, such as the government, for the works that involve online application platform, administration, and local and national events.
Bank Indonesia (BI). 2015. Laporan Perekonomian Indonesia 2019: Tantangan, Arah Kebijakan, dan Prospek Perekonomian Indonesia. Desember.
Bank Indonesia (BI). 2019. Laporan Perekonomian Indonesia 2019: Sinergi, Transformasi, dan Inovasi menuju Indonesia Maju. Desember.
Bank Indonesia (BI). 2020. Tinjauan Kebijakan Moneter: Ekonomi, Moneter, dan Keuangan. Maret.
Bahramnejad, Pedram, Seyyed Mehran Sharafi, dan Akbar Nabiollahi. 2015. A Method For Business Process Reengineering Based On Enterprise Ontology International Journal of Software Engineering & Applications (IJSEA). Vol.6. No.1. January.
Bosamia, Mansi, Prakashbhai. 2018. Positive and Negative Impacts of Information and Communication Technology in Our Everyday Life. Juni. ResearchGate.
Chang Cen-Yih. 2001. Business Process Reengineering: Introduction. The University of Warwick.
May, Samali Violet, Irina Zlotnikova, dan Susan Watundu. 2013. A Quantitative Analysis of Business Process Reengineering and Organizational Resistance: The Case of Uganda. The African Journal of Information Systems. Vol.5. No. 1. January.
Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. 2020. Tentang Novel Coronavirus. Januari.
Kementrian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. 2020. Making Indonesia 4.0. Januari
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.