Manuscript submission instructions
Contributors are responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce any material in which they do not own the copyright, to be used in both print and electronic media, and for ensuring that appropriate acknowledgement is included in their manuscript.
The RSF Conference Proceeding Series: Medical and Health Science accepts a manuscript on the understanding that its content is original and that it had not been accepted for publication or review elsewhere. Once accepted for publication, copyright resides with the author.
Manuscripts must be submitted online in MS-Word format at https://cutt.ly/submitCPMHS
Any enquiries should be directed to email@example.com
Authors are also responsible for online acknowledgement of the statement of ethical contributions to the RSF Conference Proceeding Series: Medical and Health Science
Authors should follow the RSF Conference Proceeding Series: Medical and Health Science template.
1. Manuscript should be contains minimum 2.000 words and should not exceed 3500 words including embedded figures and tables, contain no appendix, and the file should be in Microsoft Office (.doc/.docx) or Open Office (.odt) format.
2. Paper should be in prepared in A4 paper (21cm x 29.7cm) using 2.5 cm for inside margin and 2 cm for top, bottom, and outside margin. No need to alter page number in this template as the page number will be reordered at pre-printing process.
3. The title, abstract and main text should be in one column.
4. Title should be less than 15 words, title case, small caps, centered, bold, font type Times New Roman (TNR), font size 16, and single spaced.
5. The main text of the writing should be in one columns with 1 cm column spacing, justified, 12 TNR, first line indent 5 mm, and 1.5 spaced.
6. The manuscript should begin with title, abstract, and keyword and the main text should consist of: Introduction, Literature Review, Research Methodology, Finding and Discussion, Conclusion and Further Research; followed by References.