The Potencies of Cave Geo-Ecotourism Development in Tanjungsari District, Gunungkidul Regency, Yogyakarta Special Region
Keywords:cave, karst, geo eco-tourism, Geoelectric Method
AbstractTanjungsari is one of the districts in the Gunungsewu Geopark area, Gunungkidul Regency. Since Gunungsewu was declared as a Global Geopark Network area by Unesco, the tourism sector in this area has grown rapidly. Tanjungsari District does not want to be left behind in developing the tourism sector. Therefore it is necessary to trigger the development of tourism. In this district, there are several caves that have the potential to be developed, including Cave Bentar, Cave Cabe, Cave Tritis, Cave Grengseng, and Cave Pakubon, which have their own uniqueness and appeal in terms of morphology, endokarst, and legends. The development of these potential places is expected to be able to improve the economic sector and the welfare of the surrounding community. In order for the caves in Tanjungsari District to be able to compete, the concept of development must be different and not yet developed in other places, namely cave geo-ecotourism. In connection with the above-mentioned matters, research, studies, and feasibility studies are conducted on the potential development of cave geo-ecotourism. The activities carried out include mapping the distribution of geomorphology, geological structures, subsurface conditions, underground water availability using the ERT geoelectric method, and cave tracking. The results of this study are a cave map and an inventory of the potential of the cave.
Amrin, I., Purwanto, M.S., Utama, W., dan Syaeful A. (2018), Identifikasi Sistem Sungai Bawah Tanah Daerah Karst Menggunakan Metode Very Low Frequency, PacitanBJURNAL TEKNIK ITS Vol. 7, No. 1 (2018), 2337-3520
Cahyadi A. (2013), Tingkat Pengetahuan Masyarakat terhadap Keberadaan dan Penyebab Kerusakan Sumberdaya Air Sungai Bawah Tanah di Kawasan Karst Gunungsewu, Geomedia, Vol 11, No. 2: 253 -260
Cahyadi, A. (2017), Sumberdaya Lahan Kawasan Karst Gunungsewu, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/326114734_Sumberdaya_Lahan_Kawasan
Kusumayudha, S.B. (2018), Mengenal Hidrogeologi Karst, penerbit Pohon Cahaya, Yogyakarta
Kusumayudha, S.B & Ciptahening, A.N. (2016), Correlation between Tectonic Environment and Chracteristics of Mass Movement (Landslides): A Case Study from Java, Indonesia, Journal of Geological Resource and Engineering, Vol 4, Number 2: 51 – 62
Kusumayudha, S.B (2002), Sistem Hidrogeologi Gunungsewu, Buku: Sumberdaya Geologi Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta dan Jawa Tengah, IAGI, Pengda DIY-Jateng, 128 – 139 Kusumayudha S.B. & A. Santoso, (1998), Daerah Aliran Sungai Bawah Tanah di Gunungsewu Berdasarkan Peta Anomali Gravitasi dan Pola Struktur Geologi, Pros PIT HAGI XXIII: 66- 72
Suyoto, (1994), Sekuen Stratigrafi Karbonat Gunungsewu, Pros PIT IAGI XXIII, Vol I: 67-76 Van Bemmelen, R..W., (1949). The Geology of Indonesia, Vol. IA, Gov. Print. Office, The Hague Martinus Nijhoff. https://www.gunungkidulkab.bps.go.id
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.