Community-Based Disaster Risk Management Model for Covid-19 in Tembi Hamlet
Keywords:Cbdrm, Covid-19, Disaster Management, Disaster Risk Reduction, Community
AbstractCovid-19 Pandemic arrived in the fifth month of Timbulharjo Village, Sewon District, Bantul Regency, Special Region of Yogyakarta. Until now there are still fewer alternative activities of villagers in responding. Some villages have carried out prevention activities. This research was conducted to see the practice of community-based disaster risk management (CBDRM) by the independence of locals in their initiatives to deal with Covid-19. This research uses a qualitative - participatory approach with Participatory Action Research (PAR). Collaborative community action and effectively managing the local resources help citizens' solve their problems and become a model for developing Mitra Desa. The ongoing process stimulates the independence of the people and becomes a place for local initiatives that are in line with local resources in dealing with Covid-19
Astrid Von Kotze, Ailsa Holloway, Reducing Risk: Participatory Learning Activities for Disaster Mitigation in Southern Africa, IFRC, 1996.
Bantul Covid-19 Taskforce Website, 2020. Available at: https://corona.bantulkab.go.id/
BPS Kabupaten Bantul, Kecamatan Sewon dalam Angka, 2019.
Eko Teguh Paripurno (ed.), Panduan Pengelolaan Risiko Bencana Berbasis Komunitas, Yogyakarta: Deepublish, 2014.
Indonesian Ministry of Health, Guidelines for the Prevention and Control of Coronavirus Disease (Covid 19) 5th Revision, 2020.
Jawa Pos, ’34 OTG Isolasi Mandiri, Sebagian Desa di Jombang Belum Siap Tangani’ 11 August, Available at: https://radarjombang.jawapos.com/read/2020/08/11/208499/34-otg-isolasi-mandiri-sebagian-desa-di-jombang-belum-siap-tangani
John R. Campbell, Participatory Rural Appraisal as Qualitative Research: Distinguishing Methodological Issues from Participatory Claims, Human Organization, Vol. 60, No. 4, 2001
Keputusan Menteri Desa, Pembangunan Daerah Tertinggal, dan Transmigrasi No. 63 Tahun 2020 tentang Protokol Normal Baru Desa
Lassa, J.A., Boli, Y., Nakmofa, Y., Fanggidae, S., Ofong, A. & Leonis, H, Twenty Years of Community-Based Disaster Risk Reduction Experience from a Dryland Village in Indonesia, Jàmbá: Journal of Disaster Risk Studies 10(1), a502. 2018.
Mitrapost, ‘Dewan Pati Menilai Beberapa Posko di Desa Belum Siap Menangani Covid-19’, 1 Mei. Available at: https://mitrapost.com/2020/05/01/dewan-pati-menilai-beberapa-posko-di-desa-belum-siap-menangani-covid-19/
Robert Chambers, The Origins of Participatory Rural Appraisal, World Development, Vol 22, No. 7, 1994.
Satgas Covid-19 Dusun Tembi, Laporan Respon Covid-19, 2020.
Tribunnews, ‘Mulai 15 Agustus Pasien Terkonfirmasi Covid-19 Tanpa Gejala di DIY Tidak Dirawat di Rumah Sakit’, 13 August. Available at: https://jogja.tribunnews.com/2020/08/13/mulai-15-agustus-pasien-terkonfirmasi-covid-19-tanpa-gejala-di-diy-tidak-dirawat-di-rumah-sakit
World Bank, Building Indonesia’s Resilience to Disaster: Experiences from Mainstraiming Disaster Risk Reduction in Indonesia Program, 2016.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.