Conflict Dynamics Of Protectionism Policy Trading Of Biofuel Commodities Between Indonesia And The European Union
Keywords:conflict, negotiation, diplomacy, biofuel
AbstractThe dynamics of the conflict in bio-fuel commodity trade policies was triggered by the conflict of economic interests between Indonesia and the European Union. A series of steps for negotiation and diplomacy were taken by the government and Indonesian business actors to negotiate and resolve these problems by holding talks with important (state) actors in Europe.
Bakry, Umar Suryady, Metode Penelitian Hubungan Internasional, Pustaka Pelajar, Yogyakarta, 2016.
Hadiwinata, Bob Sugeng, Politik Bisnis Internasional, Kanisius, Yogyakartas, 2002.
Ikbar, Yanuar, Ekonomi Politik Internasional – Konsep & Teori (Jilid I), Refika Aditama, Bandung, 2006.
Malik, Nazaruddin, Ekonomi Internasional, UMM Press, Malang, 2017.
Mas'oed, Mohtar, Merkantilisme dan Strukturalisme: Gagasan Anti-Liberal, Universitas Gadjah Mada,Yogyakarta,1998.
Sattar, Buku Ajar Ekonomi Internasional, Deepublish, Jakarta, 2017.
Badan Pusat Statistik Indonesia, Statistik Kelapa Sawit Indonesia 2017, Badan Pusat Statistik, Jakarta, 2018
Badan Pusat Statistik Indonesia, “Statistik Kelapa Sawit Indonesia 2017, Badan Pusat Statistik, 2018, hal. 12.
Christiningrum, Ratna, “Dampak Pelarangan Ekspor Sawit ke Uni Eropa”, Buletin APBN, Vol. 3, Edisi 2, Februari 2018, hal. 4.
PASPI, “Labelisasi Produk “Palm Oil Free” Gerakan Boikot Minyak Sawit?” Jurnal Monitor Isu Strategis Sawit, Vol. 1, 2015, hal. 2.
Amnesty International “Skandal Besar Minyak Kelapa Sawit”,https://www.amnesty.org/download/Documents/ASA2151842016INDONESIAN.PDF, diakses pada 5 Maret 2020.
Andriani, Renat Sofie, “Biodiesel Berbasis CPO: Ini Harapan ParlemenEropa”, https://ekonomi.bisnis.com/read/20180122/12/729367/biodiesel-berbasis-cpo-ini-harapan-parlemen-eropa , diakses pada tanggal 20 Oktober
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.