Zoom As A Tool For Online Learning
Keywords:covid-19, online learning, zoom and google classroom
AbstractThere Change the design of the studying process in University during the covid-19 pandemic from face to face to online learning needs some tools to support it. Some tools coming with their own advantages and disadvantages. One of them is Zoom. It becoming tools liked by many lecturers and college students because easy installation process and complete features although it is not free and easy to hack. Nevertheless, internet access is still becoming a big problem in online learning. A mix between two tools of online learning is one of the solutions, for example, zoom and google classroom application. Zoom is used for virtual communication in online learning but it does not provide features for sending the assignment. Otherwise, google classroom provides features to send and receipt some assignments, and it can save the quote on the internet. Both of them will complete each other to support all needs in online learning.
Aji, Rizqon Halal Syah. 2020. ‘Dampak Covid-19 pada Pendidikan di Indonesia : Sekolah, Keterampilan dan Proses Pembelajaran’. Jurnal Sosial dan Budaya Syar-i UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta
Keputusan Presiden Republik Indonesia Nomor 12 Tahun 2020 Tentang Penetapan Bencana Nonalam Penyebaran Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) Sebagai Bencana Nasional
‘Penyelenggaraan Pembelajaran Semester Gasal 2020/2021 di Perguruan Tinggi Edisi 1 Juni 2020. Direktorat Pembelajaran dan Kemahasiswaan’ Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia
Rawan, Prasetya dan Sri Enny Widiastuti. Pengantar Metode Penelitian. Universitas Terbuka
Susilawati, Luh Kadek Pande Ari., Supriyadi, Putu Nugrahaeni Widiasavitri, David Hizkia Tobing, Dewi Putu Astiti, I Made Rustika, Komang Rahayu Indrawati, Adijanti Marheni, Yohanes Kartika Herdiyanto, Naomi Vembriati, Luh Made Karisma Sukmayati Suarya, Made Diah Lestari, Ni Made Swasti Wulanyani, Ni Made Ari Wilani dan Putu Wulan Budisetyani. 2017. Teori dan Konsep Dasar Statistika dan Lanjut. Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Udayana
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.