Evaluation Of Communication Science Master Promotion Program In The Pandemic Situation Of Covid 19
Keywords:promotion, covid 19, master of communication science, evaluation
AbstractA promotion strategy during a pandemic by utilizing communication technology is the right solution. The UPN Yogyakarta Master of Communication Study Program has developed a promotional strategy by improving the website which has not been maximized, both in terms of appearance, menu completeness, data recording, interactive, and the person in charge of management. The research objective is to evaluate communication technology-based promotion programs during the Covid 19 pandemic. This research method uses the Analysis and Evaluation of Website Platform and Infrastructure. The results showed that the media developed by MIKOM Masters such as Instagram, website, and email with the upnyk.ac.id domain had been used by the admin for promotional activities for new student registration, the introduction of the new color of the MIKOM logo for new branding, namely purple. In addition, the response of prospective new students is quite good and wide-reaching. Disseminate registration information outside Java and increase the number of registrants. UPNVYK MIKOM alumni also often use the tag feature on their @mikomupnyk Instagram account to just interact or create engagement with MIKOM. Utilization of technology during a pandemic also requires the development of media to other platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and the strengthening of admin human resources who master IT and have a clear schedule in its management
Chaffey, Dave. 2000. E-Business and E-Commerce Management. Strategy, Implementation, and Practice.Fourth Edition. Prentice-Hall
Miller, Katherine. 2002. Communication Theories: Perspective, Processes, and Contexts. New York: McGraw Hill
Moleong, Lexy J. 2007, Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif, Penerbit PT Remaja Rosdakarya Offset, Bandung
Pace R. Wayne and Faules, Don F, 2000, Komunikasi Organisasi , Rosda Karya, Bandung
Sutopo, HB. 2002. Pengantar Penelitian Kualitatif. Surakarta : Universitas Sebelas Maret Press
Tapscott, Don. 1996. The Digital Economy Era: Promise and Peril in the Age of Networked Intelligence, New York: McGraw Hill
Kompas.com https://tekno.kompas.com/read/2019/12/23/14020057/sebanyak-inikah-jumlah-pengguna-instagram-di-indonesia diakses 21 Agustus 2020.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.