Evaluation Of Learning Process Based On Outcomes-Based Education (Obe) In Study Program Of Accounting Faculty Of Economics And Business UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta
Keywords:Learning Outcomes, MBKM
AbstractThis study aims to evaluate the success of the learning process in the Accounting Study Program at UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta. The success of the learning process can be seen from the learning outcomes. This study was conducted in order to prepare an educational curriculum using the OBE approach. This study is survey research conducted on students of the Accounting Study Program at UPN "Veteran" Yogyakarta. The number of respondents is 106. The instrument used in exploring the depth of the survey results is the Learning Outcomes (LO) which will be used in the preparation of the new curriculum “Merdeka Belajar – Kampus Merdeka”. The questionnaire instrument will be used as a basis for measuring the success of the LO which is formulated in the Curriculum Guide for Accounting Study Program of UPN "Veteran" Yogyakarta. LO is the ability to communicate and write; problem-solving skills; ethical reasoning skills; ability to work with teams; the soul of defending the country. Based on the survey results, the following results were obtained: the students' communication and writing skills are still lacking; the ability to solve the problem of the students is still lacking; students' ethical reasoning skills are quite good; the ability to work with the team is still lacking; the spirit of defending the country is still lacking. The results of this survey can be used as an input in developing the MBKM curriculum.
Fonna Mutia dan Mursalin, 2018, Pengembangan Modul Geometri Analitik Bidang Berbantuan Wingeom Software untuk Meningkatkan Kemampuan Representasi Matematis Mahasiswa Program Studi Pendidikan Matematika Universitas Malikussaleh, Proceeding Seminar Nasional Politeknik Negeri Lhokseumawe, Vol.1 No.1 September.
Pratiwi Sri Nurabdiah, 2020, MANAJEMEN STRATEGI SUMBER DAYA MANUSIA PENDIDIKAN DI ERA 4.0, Jurnal EduTech Vol. 6 No. 1 Maret.
Purwanto BM, 2020, Pengelolaan Kurikulum Berbasis misi dan Capaian Pembelajaran, Materi Webinar .
Siregar Nurhayani, Rafidatun Sahirah, dan Arsikal Amsal Harahap, 2020, KONSEP KAMPUS MERDEKA BELAJAR DI ERA REVOLUSI INDUSTRI 4.0, Fitrah: Journal of Islamic Education (FJIE): Vol. 1 No. 1Juli, Available online at http://jurnal.staisumatera-medan.ac.id/index.php/fitrah.
Sutomo Moh, 2017, Kapabiltas Belajar Dalam Proses Pembelajaran (Kajian Konsep Teori Gagne Dalam Praktek Pembelajaran), TARBIYATUNA (e-Journal), Vol 10 No 1 (2017): Februari .
-----------,2014, Panduan Penyusunan Capaian Pembelajaran Lulusan Program Studi, Direktorat Pembelajaran Dan Kemahasiswaan Dirjen Dikti Kementerian Pendidikan Dan Kebudayaan
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.