Urban Farming With The Biopharmaceutical Crops To Develop Micro, Small And Medium Enterprises (Msme) Of Healthy Beverages Production
Keywords:Urban Farming, Empon-Empon, Biopharmaceutical Crops, Healthy Beverages, SMSE
AbstractRecently, it is quite difficult to find an area for cultivation in the city, therefore, the backyard area in every family house in the city is also used as a farming area known as the urban farming system. The Farmer Group in the city of Yogyakarta, namely the Wijaya Kusuma Farmer Group (WK), has developed this urban farming system in their home yards by growing vegetables and fruits. With the COVID pandemic, they plan to cultivate empon-empon, herbal plants which have benefits to increase the body immunity or known as biopharmaceutical crops. Meanwhile, the Lombok Ijo Farmer Group (LI), which is in the same area as the WK, is more oriented towards making a healthy beverage from empon-empon. However, in this pandemic situation, the price of raw material for herbal drink has increased significantly. In this case, a collaboration between those two farmer groups is needed by utilizing the empon-empon cultivation produced from the WK to meet the raw material needs for herbal drinks produced by the LI. To ensure that both farmer gro ups reach good quality products and able to meet the standards for developing SMSE, it needs to assist in cultivation, post-harvest processing, until product packaging, and marketing by training.
Cahya, D. L. (2016). ‘Analysis of urban agriculture sustainability in Metropolitan Jakarta (case study: urban agriculture in Duri Kosambi)’, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 227, p95-100.
Harijono dan Sriherfyna, F.H. (2016). ‘Peningkatan Kapasitas dan Efisiensi Produksi Minuman Kesehatan Instan dan Kemasan CUP’, Jurnal Teknologi Pangan, 7(3), p154-160.
Hariyani, N. (2020). Bahan Ajar “Analisa Usaha Produksi Pengolahan Hasil Tanaman Obat Rimpang”. Malang: Kementrian Pertanian RI Badan Penyuluhan dan Pengembangan SDM Pertanian Balai Besar Pelatihan Pertanian Ketindan Malang.
Iftitah S.N., dan Haryono, G. (2018). ‘Pengkajian Beberapa Tanaman Empon-Empon di Desa Balesari Kecamatan Windusari Kabupaten Magelang’. VIGOR: Jurnal Ilmu Pertanian dan Subtropika, 3(1), p13-16.
Indrawati, E. (2017). ‘Urban Farming Model in South Jakarta’. The 4th International Seminar on Sustainable Urban Development, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 106. [Online]. Accessed at: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1755-1315/106/1/012052
Irwan, S.N.F., Rogomulyo, R., Trisnowati, S. (2018). ‘Utilization of “Pekarangan” through Productive Landscape Development in Mangunan Village, Bantul District Yogyakarta’, Jurnal Ilmu Pertanian Indonesia (JIPI), 23(2), p148-157.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.