The Influence of Charismatic Leadership Style and Organizational Structure on the Quality of Accounting Information Systems and Its Implications on the Quality of Accounting Information
AbstractThe goal of this research is to discover whether Charismatic Leadership Style, and Organizational Structure can affect the quality of Accounting Information Systems and how the implications for the quality of Accounting Information. This kind of study employs quantitative methods. Quantitative methods place a strong emphasis on the statistically processed numerical information (numbers) analysis. This study's population consists of 150 manufacturing enterprises in Bandung city. The sample was taken by using a simple random sampling method, it is a sampling approach based on random sampling, regardless of rank or population level. After randomization, the number of samples turns out to be 52 companies . SEM-PLS (Partial Least Square – Structural Equation Modeling) is used as a data analysis technique which employs the inner and outer models. Validity and reliability are evaluated using the outer model, while to quantify the relationship among constructs used the inner model. the outcome indicates that the Charismatic Leadership Style has no effect on the quality of the accounting information system and Organizational Structure partially affects the Quality of Accounting Information Systems, and quality of the Accounting Information System has a significant effect on the Quality of Accounting Information.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.