Mediation Role Of Cognitive Variables, Non-Financial Performance Measurements On The Performance Of The Banking Industry In The Pandemic Era
AbstractThe measurement of banking performance is usually done using the methods of capital, assets, management, earnings and liquidity which are used to measure performance from a financial perspective. The focus of this research is to determine the direct effect of each variable examined. This study was also conducted to determine how the mediating effect of cognitive variables including interpersonal trust, organizational commitment and psychological empowerment between non-financial performance measures on banking performance. The methodology of this research is quantitative, the data used in this study is primary data obtained from data collection by distributing questionnaires to research respondents and supported by the interview process. Partial Lease Square (PLS) was used for data analysis in this study. The results showed that of the ten proposed hypotheses, eight were accepted and the other two were rejected. For the first hypothesis up to the sixth hypothesis, it is accepted, which means that each of the variables studied has a direct significant effect, and for the mediating variable or indirect effect, only the eighth and ninth hypotheses are accepted, which also means that they have a significant effect as a mediating independent variable on the dependent . The two hypotheses that have been chosen are the seventh hypothesis and the tenth hypothesis which states that organizational commitment does not have a significant effect on the performance of a bank, and organizational commitment does not have a significant effect as a mediating variable between non-financial performance measures on banking performance.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.