Learning and Teaching Model on Covid 19 Era at UIN Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang Indonesia
Keywords:learning Model E-Learning, critical thinking
AbstractIn practice, the implementation of the teaching and learning process is less encouraging on achieving critical thinking skills. In this Era of the 4.0 industry revolution, technology-based learning innovations are needed. Revitalizing learning systems, new literacy movements, digital literacy, technological literacy, human literacy become a necessity as the breadth and deepening of learning materials are capable of information technology. Technology in the educational world has created a huge influence, one of the learning models needed by the E-Learning Model. E-Learning is an application with Internet access that can connect between educators and students in an online study room. The purpose of this research is to know the E-Learning model of learning in improving students ' critical thinking. The method used in this study is qualitative research using a descriptive method. The type of case study with one site design. Research results show the E-Learning model can encourage students to think critically on the subject’s material.
Allen, I. E., and J. Seaman (2014) Grade Change. Tracking Online Education in the United States (Wellesley, MA: Babson College/Sloan Foundation)
Bacow, L. S., Bowen, W. G., Guthrie, K. M., Lack, K. A. and M. P. Long (2012) Barriers to Adoption of Online Learning Systems in U.S. Higher Education. Retrieved from http://www.sr.ithaka.org/sites/default/files/reports/barriers-to-adoption-of-online-learning-systems-in-us-higher-education.pdf. Baggaley, J. (2013) ‘MOOC rampant’, Distance Education, 34(3), 368–378.
Bates, T. (2014) Teaching in a Digital Age. Open Textbook. Retrieved from http://opentextbc.ca/teachinginadigitalage/
Dewi, E. K., & Jatiningsih, O. (2015). Pengaruh Penggunaan Model Pembelajaran Problem Based Learning Terhadap Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis Siswa Pada Mata Pelajaran PPKn Kelas X Di SMAN 22 Surabaya. Kajian Moral Dan Kewarganegaraan, 2(3), 936-950.
Gaebel, M., Kupriyanova, V., Morais, R. and E. Colucci (2014) E-learning in European Higher Education Institutions: Results of a Mapping Survey Conducted in October– December 2013 (Brussels: European University Association).
Insyasiska, D., Zubaidah, S., & Susilo, H. (2017). Pengaruh project-based learning terhadap motivasi belajar, kreativitas, kemampuan berpikir kritis, dan kemampuan kognitif siswa pada pembelajaran biologi. Jurnal Pendidikan Biologi, 7(1), 9-21.
Means, B., Toyama, Y., Murphy, R., Bakia, M. and K. Jones (2010) Evaluation of EvidenceBased Practices in Online Learning: A Meta-Analysis and Review of Online Learning Studies (Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Education. Office of Planning, Evaluation, and Policy Development Policy and Program Student Service).
Suarsana, I. M. (2013). Pengembangan e-modul berorientasi pemecahan masalah untuk meningkatkan keterampilan berpikir kritis mahasiswa. JPI (Jurnal Pendidikan Indonesia), 2(2).
Setyorini, U., Sukiswo, S. E., & Subali, B. (2011). Penerapan model problem based learning untuk meningkatkan kemampuan berpikir kritis siswa SMP. Jurnal Pendidikan Fisika Indonesia, 7(1).
Belth, Marc.(1977) The Process Of Thinking.New York: David Mc Kay Company
Costa, Arthur L.,(ed.) (1985) Developing Minds, A Resource Book for Teaching Thinking. Virginia: ASCD
Lickona, Thomas. (1991). Educating for character – How our classs can teach respect and responsibility. New York: Bantam Books.
Hilmy, Masdar. (2012). “Menjadi Islam Indonesia”, Kompas, 24 Nopember.
Muhadjir, Noeng (2003). Ilmu pendidikan dan perubahan sosial. Yogyakarta: Rake Sarasin.
Robert, C. Bogdan & Sari, K. Biklen. (1998). Quality Research for Education: An Introduction to Theory and Methods (Boston: Allyn and Bacon, tt.), p. 2.
De Bono, Edward. (1990). Berpikir Lateral, alih Bahasa oleh Budi. Jakarta: Binarupa Aksara.
Didin Wahidin. Makalah disajikan dalam seminar mahasiswa FKIP Uninus 18 Juni 1998.
Dirmawa,Dikti.(1996).Buku Peserta Pelatihan Pembimbing Kelompok Diskusi Mahasiswa (OPPEK- TIPE B). Dikti Jakarta.
Gega, Peter C., (1977) Science in elementary education. New York : John Wiley And Sons Inc.
Mestika Zed. 2003. Metodologi Sejarah. Padang: Fakultas Ilmu-ilmu Sosial UNP
Nickerson, Raymond S., (1985) The Teaching Of Thinking. New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum
aths, Louis E., et.al. (1986) Teaching for thinking (2'nd ed.). New York: Teacher College Columbia University.
Sudaryanto, Kajian Kritis tentang Permasalahan Sekitar Pembelajaran Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis Selasa, 26 Agustus 2008 12:50.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.