Efforts To Improve Regional Original Income of Medan City Through Hotel Taxes
Keywords:Hotel Taxes, Local Own Revenue I. INTRODUCTION
AbstractThe purpose of this research is to find out how the contribution of Hotel Taxes in increasing the Regional Original Income of Medan City and what are the efforts in increasing the hotel tax. Sources of data used in this research are secondary data, namely in the form of targets and realization of hotel tax revenue and realization of local revenue Medan City from 2016 to 2018. The data analysis technique used in this study is to use descriptive analysis. Hotel Tax to Local Own Revenue is to compare the actual value of Hotel Tax with the realization of Local Own Revenue in Medan City. The results show that in 2016-2018, the contribution of Hotel Tax in the city of Medan increased every year. In contrast to the contribution, the value of the realization of Regional Original Income tends to fluctuate because, in 2016-2017, it increased, while in 2018, the realization value decreased.
Abdullah, Ikhsan dan Yudhia Ayu Puspita. 2016. Analisis Kontribusi Pajak Hotel Dalam Meningkatkan Pendapatan Asli Daerah (PAD) Kabupaten Deli Serdang. Jurnal Pajak dan Bisnis. Vol. 4 No. 4.
Dani, H. (2006). Kamus Ilmiah Populer. Surabaya: Gita Media Press
Halim, Abdul. 2004. Akuntansi Keuangan Daerah Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Sugiyono. (2016). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: PT Alfabet.
Tim Litbang Depdagri Fisipol UGM Tahun 1991 tentang Kriteria Kontribusi.
Tonapa, Hesty Reny, David Saerang dan Lidia Mawikere. 2017. Analisis Potensi, Efektifitas Dan
Kontribusi Pajak Hotel Terhadap Pendapatan Asli Daerah Kabupaten Tana Toraja. Jurnal
Riset Akuntansi Going Concern, Vol. 12 No. 1.
Undang-Undang Nomor 33 Tahun 2004 tentang Perimbangan Keuangan Antara Pusat dan Daerah
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.