How Does Hybrid Project Management Create Value for Telecommunication Industry?
Keywords:Hybrid project management, Agile project management, Create value
AbstractThe advent of smartphones and the emergence of instant messaging software have changed the ecology of the telecommunications industry, which has also led to a decrease in the profits of telecommunications companies year by year. In the face of the new generation of consumer groups with changing needs, Telecommunications operators have continued to improve their core capabilities. How to accurately grasp the needs of customers and respond quickly is one of the key capabilities for companies to create new opportunities. This paper discusses the operation of the three project management modes based on the improvement of the network service. It summarizes the way the project is carried out and its benefits analysis through the field research od and then uses the empathy analysis tool to make the project colleagues think in perspective and deeply understand the customer's pain points can also modify the function of the product (service) from customer feedback. The study found that if the hybrid project management model can be used well, in addition to speeding up the solution of customers’ network usage problems, it can also reduce unnecessary high network construction costs, which is a way of generating high value for both the company and customers project management model.
Crawford LH, Helm J. Government, and Governance: The Value of Project Management in the Public Sector. Project Management Journal. 2009;40(1):73-87. DOI:10.1002/pmj.20107
Gordana Lozo, Slobodan Jovanovic. A Flexible Hybrid Method for IT Project Management. Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences. VOL. 3, NO. 7 July 2012 James P. Lewis(2010). Mastering project management (2 ed.). Taiwan, McGraw-Hill
Owen, Robert, Koskela, Lauri, Henrich, Guilherme, and Codinhoto, Ricardo (2006). Is Agile Project
Management Applicable to Construction? In Proceedings IGLC-14, July 2006, Santiago,
Chile. IGLC, pp. 51-66. (Unpublished)
Roger Atkinson, Lynn Crawford, Stephen Wardd. Fundamental uncertainties in projects and the
scope of project management.International Journal of Project Management.Volume 24, Issue
, November 2006, P687-698
R Rao, Connecting organization strategy to projects: the missing link. X Solutions. - 2007 PMI
GLOBAL CONGRESS PROCEEDINGS, 2007
Tony Grundy. Strategy implementation and project management. International Journal of Project
Management.Volume 16, Issue 1, February 1998, Pages 43-50
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.