Critical Success Factors of the Intelligentization in Precision Machinery Industry
Keywords:Machinery manufacturing industry, Critical Success factors, Intelligentization, Industry 4.0
AbstractVarious industries related to daily life are related to the precision machinery industry (PMI). With the pace of Industry 4.0, PMI is one of the industries with great development potential. Renewal progress has not only caused changes in life but also revealed a significant impact on occupations. In recent years, the rise of Industry 4.0 has increased the output value of various industries. The launch of Industry 4.0 has led to global manufacturing initiatives to improve production efficiency and to reduce its burden. In order to increase its industrial benefit as the goal, it is important to discuss the problems and challenges that people face. Therefore, this study uses the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) method to focus on the objectives of the research on the critical success factors of intelligentization in PMI. This study not only expects to provide the existing machinery manufacturing industry and the management policies for the future investment in PMI manufacturer reference value but also expects to serve as an academic reference for government policy considerations and scholars in the machinery manufacturing industry.
Andrzej Magruk (2016). Uncertainty in the sphere of the Industry 4.0 -Potential Areas to Research, ManageMent, and Education, 14(2), 275-291.
Collins CJ, Clark KD. (2003). Strategic human resource practices, top management team social networks, and firm performance: the role of human resource in creating organizational competitive advantage. Academy of Management Journal. Volume 46(6): 740–51.
Donate, M.J., & de Pablo, J.D.S. (2018). The role of knowledge-oriented leadership in knowledge management practices and innovation. Management Science Letters, 8(3), 151-160.
Igor Halenár, Bohuslava Juhásová, & Martin Juhás (2016). Design of a communication scheme in a modern factory in accordance with the standard of industry 4.0, Research papers, 24(39), 101- 109.
Jun Yin. (2015), The application of industry 4.0 in the aeronautical manufacturing industry. Manufacturing Automation, 37 (10), 5-5.
Jones, G.R., George, J.M., & Hill, C.W. (2003). Contemporary management New York: McGraw- Hill/Irwin.
Kreimeier, D., Morlock, F., Prinz, C., Krückhans, B., Bakir, D. C., & Meier, H. (2014). Holistic learning factories-A concept to train lean management, resource efficiency, as well as management and organization improvement skills. Procedia CIRP, 17, 184-188.
Lin Wang, Jinfeng He, Songjie Xu (2017). The Application of Industry 4.0 in Customized Furniture Manufacturing Industry, MATEC Web of Conferences 100, 1, 1-4.
Ting Hong, Chen、Yao Yu, Yang & Zi Yi, Dong(2018). Patent Trend Analysis of Machine Tool Industry 4.0, Intellectual Property Rights Monthly, 229, 63-78.
Tjahjono, B., Esplugues, C., Ares, E., & Pelaez, G. (2017). What does industry 4.0 mean to the supply chain? Procedia Manufacturing, 13, 1175-1182.
Tom burns, & G.M. Stalker. (, 1961). The management of innovation. London, Tavistock.
Vaidyaa, S., Ambadb, P., & Bhoslec, S. (2018). Industry 4.0–a glimpse. Design Engineering,
Procedia Manufacturing 20, 233–238.
Paravizo, E., Chaim, O. C., Braatz, D., Muschard, B., & Rozenfeld, H. (2018). Exploring
gamification to support manufacturing education on industry 4.0 as an enabler for innovation
and sustainability. Procedia Manufacturing, 21, 438-445.
Sungbum Parka (2016). Development of Innovative Strategies for the Korean Manufacturing
Industry by Use of the Connected Smart Factory (CSF), ScienceDirect, 91, 744- 750.
Rong Feng, Zhong (2015). Silence pushes Taiwan's precision machinery to hold up the sky. Central
News Agency. From http://tve.cna.com.tw/precisionmachinery_industry.aspx
Saqib Shamim, Shuang Cang, Hongnian Y1, Yun Li (2016). Management Approaches for Industry 4.0 A human resource management perspective, IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation
(CEC), 6(16), 5309-5316.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.