Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on IAKN Tarutung Students
Keywords:COVID-19, IAKN Tarutung, students
AbstractThis study aims to reveal the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on IAKN Tarutung students. An online survey was conducted in August 2020 to collect the information using Google Form. A total of 182 students provided complete information regarding the survey. The study finds that the main problem faced by students is costs for buying internet data, poor internet quality, and students not able to understand the learning materials delivered through online learning.
Aboagye, E., Yawson, J.A., Appiah, K.N. (2020). Covid-19 and e-learning the challenges of students in tertiary institutions in Ghana. Social Education Research, 1(1), 109-115.
Abidah, A., Hidaayatullaah, H.N., Simamora, R.M., Fehabutar, D., Mutakinati, L. (2020). The impact of covid-19 on Indonesian education and its relation to the philosophy of "merdeka belajar." Studies in Philosophy of Science and Education (SiPoSE). 1(1), 38-49.
E.M. Aucejo, J. French, M.P.U. Araya, et al. (2020). The impact of covid-19 on student experiences and expectations: evidence from a survey. Journal of Public Economics. PII: S0047-2727(20)30135-3.
Kapasiaa, N., Paulb, P., Royc, A., Sahac, J., Zaveric, A., Mallickc, R., Barmanc, B., Dasc, P., Chouhanc, P. (2020). Impact of lockdown on the learning status of undergraduate and postgraduate students during the covid-19 pandemic in West Bengal, India. Children and Youth Services Review, 116 (2020).
Wan, Y.S. (2020). Education during covid-19. Institute for Democracy and Economic Affairs.
Copyright (c) 2020 Limmarten Simatupang
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.