Information Technology In A New Normal Era
Keywords:Information Technology (IT), New Normal
AbstractVarious efforts to prevent the spread of Covid-19 have been carried out, which resulted in the formation of a new normal life order for the community. Some of the adjustments include doing all activities from home, always washing hands, wearing a mask, and keeping a distance. New normal is also closely related to Information Technology (IT), where some activities are carried out through information technology assistance. Work From Home (WFH), online learning, online health consultations, and wedding receptions are conducted through a virtual room. However, in fact, there are still many who have not mastered and understood this, so this research explains the role of information technology, which is so important and quite influential in the fields of economy and business, education, health, religion, and the Internet of Things which is the core of current information technology.
Abdul Kadir & Terra CH. (2003). Introduction to Information Technology. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Abdul Kadir & Terra CH. (2003).Pengenalan Teknologi Informasi.Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Budiman Haris. (2017) The Role of Information and Communication Technology in Education. Al-Tadzkiyyah: Journal of Islamic Education, Volume 8 No. I 2017. 31-43.
Bobby DePorter (1999). Quantum Learning. Jakarta.
Fatwa, A. (2020). Pemanfaatan Teknologi Pendidikan di Era New Normal. Indonesian Journal of Instructional Technology, 1(2).
Geger Riyanto. Information Technology, Innovation for the World of Education, in http://indrajayaadriand.wordpress.com/teknologi-informasi-inovasibagi world-education https://tekno.kompas.com/
Kaifa Geger Riyanto. Teknologi Informasi, Inovasi Bagi Dunia Pendidikan, dalam http://indrajayaadriand.wordpress.com/2007/07/14/teknologi-informasi-inovasibagi-dunia-pendidikan/, 22 Februari 2014.
Onno W. Purbo (2002). Teknologi e-Learning.
Martoredjo, N. T. Pandemi Covid-19: Ancaman atau Tentangan bagi Sektor Pendidikan?.
Thomson, B. (2020). The COVID-19 pandemic: A global natural experiment. Circulation.
https: //www.cnnindonesia .com / technology / 20200519152223-185-504966 / technology-trends-in-eraSolusi-untuk-kenormalan-baru-new-normal
https://infokomputer.grid.id/read/122211311/menuju-new-normal-inilah-tChallenges-dan-peluang- ti-after-pandemic? page = all
Copyright (c) 2020 Grace Lamudur Arta Sihombing, Lamhot Martua Situmeang, Rosmey Meriaty Br. Sormin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.