Development Ethics Of Sunday School Children Through The Teaching Creativity Of Teacher
Keywords:Creativity Teachers. Christian Ethics of Sunday school
AbstractThere are 4 main points to be addressed clearly in abstract section: (1) background of research title, (2) research purpose, (3) research methodology, and (4) research result/contribution. Background section should be the shortest part of the abstract and should very briefly outline the following information: What is already known about the subject, related to the paper in question? What is not known about the subject and hence what the study intended to examine (or what the paper seeks to present - purpose). In most cases, the background can be framed in just 2–3 sentences, with each sentence describing a different aspect of the information referred to above. The purpose of the research, as the word itself indicates, is to provide the reader with a background to the study, and hence to smoothly lead into a description of the methods employed in the investigation. The methodology section is usually the second-longest section in the abstract. It should contain enough information to enable the reader to understand what was done, and important questions to which the methods section should provide brief answers. The results section is the most important part of the abstract and nothing should compromise its range and quality. The results section should therefore be the longest part of the abstract and should contain as much detail about the findings as the journal word count permits.
Abineno, C. (2010). Sekitar Etika dan soal soal Etika. Jakarta: BPK Gunung Mulia .
Ainleya, M. ∗. (2013). A Cultural Perspective on the Structure. International Journal of Science Education, 51-71.
Azhar, A. (2011). Media Pembelajara. Jakarta: Grafindo .
Bie, A. I. (2015). teaching creativity -. Gifted Education tnternations/1985 Vo/3, pp 43-46, 44.
Boeve, L. (2012). Religious education in a post-secular and post-Christian context. Journal of Beliefs & Values: Studies in, 155.
Brown, G. I. (2015). Teaching Creativity to Teachers and Others. Journal of Teacher Education, vol. 21, 2, download sage 2015, 210-216.
Brownlee, M. (1966). Pengambilan Keputusan Etis dan Faktor faktor di dalamnya. Jakarta: BPK Gunung Mulia.
Casson, A. &. (2019). Religious Education for Spiritual Bricoleurs? the. Journal of Beliefs & Values, 3.
Chinta, R. H. (2011). The Effect of Pedagogy on Students’ Perceptions. ETHICS & BEHAVIOR, 2, Taylor & Francis Group, LLC, 107.
D.Singgih, G. (1997). Dasar dan Teori Perkembangan . Jakarta: BPK.Gunung Mulia.
D.Singgih, G. (2007). Psikologi Perkembangan . Jakarta: BPK.Gunung MUlia .
Frans, M. S. (1986). Kuasa dan Moral . Jakarta : Kanisius.
Ge, Z. G. (2019). Does mismatch between learning media. Interactive Learning Environments, Routledge Francis Taylor, 1-17.
J, D. (2010). Kelakuan Yang Bertanggung Jawab . Jakarta: BPK. Gunung MUlia.
J. Philip, C.B. Rao, T. Jayakumar, B. Raj. (2000). A New Optical Technique for Detection of Defects in Ferromagnetic Materials and Components. NDT&E International, (hal. 289-295).
J. Ramírez A., and A. Rubiano F. (2011). Optimization of Inverse Kinematics of a 3R Robotic Manipulator using Genetic Algorithms. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 59, (hal. 1425-1430).
Johnson, P. (2012, June). diambil kembali dari Biology Terms - Glossary of Biology Terms and Definitions: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/biology-terms-glossary-of-biology-terms-and-definitions.html
K, B. (2011). Etika. Jakarta : Gramedia Pustaka Umum .
Kadarmanto, R. S. (2009). Pendidikan Agama Kristen. Jakarta: BPK.Gunung Mulia.
Paulus, L. (2003). Teknik Kreaif dan Terpadu Dalam Mengajar Sekolah Minggu. Yogyakarta: Andi .
Rusman. (2011). Model Model Pembelajaran Mengembangkan Profesionalisme Guru . Jakarta: Rajagrafindo .
Sijabat, B. (2010). Mengajar Secara Profesional . Bandung : Kalam Hidup .
Skinner, E. A. (2012). Intrinsic Motivation and Engagement. The Journal of Environmental Education, Publisher: Routledge, 16-36.
Soltesova, V. &. (2020). The Influence of Religious Education on the. Religious Education, 1-13.
Stover, M. (2016). Marginally Good:. Journal of Religious & Theological Information, 51-64.
Suharsimi, A. (2010). Prosedur Penelitian . Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Susanto, L. (2008). Kiat Sukses Mengelola dan Mengajar Sekolah Minggu. Yogyakarta: Andi .
Swanson, D. (2015). Fictional Stories With Ethical Content: Guidelines for. ETHICS & BEHAVIOR,Taylor & Francis Group, LLC, 7.
Thesndun, L. (1997). Pendidikan Agama Kristen. Solo : Penerbit Solo
Thomson, T. (2017). Teaching Creativity Through Inquiry Science . GIFTED CHILD TODAY, 27-42.
Treffinger, J. F. (1975). Teachers' Attitudes and Practices in Teaching Creativity and Problem-Solving to Economically Disadvantaged and Minority Children. Psychological Repom, 1162.
Copyright (c) 2020 Hisardo Sitorus, Andar Gunawan Pasaribu
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.