The Effect of Think Pair Share Cooperative Learning Model on Student Confidence: One of the Universities in Indonesia for the 2019/2020 Academic Year
Keywords:Think Pair Share, Cooperative Learning Model, Think Pair Share Cooperative Learning Model, Self-Confidence.
AbstractThis study aims to determine the effect of the Think Pair Share cooperative learning model on student confidence in one of the universities in Indonesia for the 2019/2020 academic year. This research hypothesizes that there is a positive and significant effect of the Think Pair Share cooperative learning model on the self-confidence of students of one of the universities in Indonesia in the 2019/2020 academic year. The population of this research is all students of one university in Indonesia, as many as 143 people. The sample of this study was 25% of 143 = 36 people. The significance test of the effect is known to be Fh> Ft (16,360> 4,11). Thus there is a significant influence between the Think Pair Share Cooperative Learning Model on Student Confidence of One University in Indonesia for the 2019/2020 Learning Year. The results of the study concluded that there was a positive and significant influence between the Think Pair Share Cooperative Learning Model on Student Confidence at One University in Indonesia for the 2019/2020 Academic Year.
Angelis, D. B., 1997. Convidence: Percaya Diri Sumber Sukses dan Kemandirian. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Arikunto, S., 2002. Dasar-Dasar Evaluasi Pendidikan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Elsa, M. & Sukie, v. Z., 2018. The impact of cooperative learning on self-directed learning abilities in the computer applications technology class. International Journal of Lifelong Education, pp. 1-13.
Ghufron & Risnawita, 2011. Teori-Teori Psikologi.. Yogyakarta: Ar-Ruzz Madia..
Hakim, T., 2002. Mengatasi Rasa Tidak Percaya Diri. Jakarta: Puspa Swara.
Huda, M., 2013. Model-Model Pengajaran dan Pembelajaran. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Ian, S., 2013. The role of self-confidence in learning to teach in higher education. Innovations in Education and Teaching International, p. 157–166.
Ibrahim, M., 2000. Pembelajaran Kooperatif. Surabaya: UNESA.
Isjoni, 2013. Pembelajaran Kooperatif. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Belajar.
Javier, F.-R., Naira, S., Judith, F.-C. & Luis, S., 2015. Impact of a sustained Cooperative Learning intervention on student motivation. Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy, pp. 1-17.
Kartono, K., 2010. Pemimpin dan Kepemimpinan. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Perkasa.
Lars, B. & Kjersti, M. M., 2020. Cooperative learning in physical education: a study of students’ learning journey over 24 lessons. Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy, pp. 1-13.
Lindenfield, G., 2010. Tips Bisa Percaya Diri. Jogjakarta: Citra Ilmu.
Mary, B. M., 1997. COOPERATIVE LEARNING: A BRIEF REVIEW. Reading & Writing Quarterly, pp. 7-20.
Ria, B. & Mary, G., 2013. The effect of cooperative learning on the thinking skills development of Foundation Phase learners. Education as Change, p. 47–72.
Seema, G. et al., 2020. Perceived Effectiveness and Applicability of Think-Pair-Share Including Storytelling (TPS-S) to Enhance Clinical Learning. Teaching and Learning in Medicine, pp. 1-12.
Stephen P, D. & Tom G K, B., 2012. The Benefits of Cooperative Learning to Socio-scientific Discussion in Secondary School Science. International Journal of Science Education, p. 1533 –1560.
Sudjana, 1992. Metode Statistika. 5 penyunt. Bandung: Tarsito.
Trianto, 2009. Mendesain Model Pembelajaran Inovatif Progresif. Surabaya: Kencana.
Widarti, A., 2007. Efektifitas Penggunaan Model Pembelajaran Kooperatipe Tipe Think Pair Share Terhadap Hasil Belajar. Surabaya: UNNES.
Copyright (c) 2020 Ronny Simatupang
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.