Behavior Of Concrete Beam Deflection Framework System
Keywords:deflection, reinforcement frame system
AbstractThe bar used for concrete beams is generally in the form of shear or stirrups mounted perpendicular to the beam axis. The idea underlying this editorial problem arises from the writer's observation of the use of reinforced concrete beams by changing the configuration of vertical shear reinforcement to less sloping reinforcement related to the theory of its use. This study aims to analyze the deflection behavior of reinforcing beams with a three-quarter spacing distance from the effective height of the beam and produce the bending moment capacity of the skeletal beam reinforcement system. This research is an experimental laboratory study with twelve specimens consisting of three normal beams (BN) as control variable beams and nine reinforcement beams with a frame variation of 0.25d for BTR25, 0.50d for BTR50, and 0,75d for BTR75 each of the three test specimens. Data were analyzed using the strength design method. The results showed that the use of reinforcing frame systems could increase the strength of the beam when the load reaches the ultimate in the BTR25 beam by 10.72% for the BTR50 beam by 7.83% and for the BTR75 beam by 4.82% from the BN beam.
Bing Li , Cao Thanh Ngoc Tran 2008. Reinforced concrete beam analysis supplementing concrete contribution in truss models. Journal Engineering Structures, 30 (2008), Elsevier 13 June 2008, 3258-3294.
Campinone, G., Colajanni, P. and Monaco, A. (2016). Analytical evaluation of steel-concrete composite trussed beam shear capacity, Materials and Structures, Vol. 49, pp. 3154-3176.
Leopoldo Tesser, Roberto Scotta 2013. Flexural and shear capacity of composite steel truss and concrete beams with inferior precast concrete base. Journal Engineering
Structures, 49 (2013), Elsevier 25 December 2012, 135-145.
Rudy Djamaluddin 2013. Flexural Behaviour of External Reinforced Concrete Beams. Procedia Engineering 54 ( 2013 ) Elsevier 23 March 2013, 252 – 260.
Rudy Djamaluddin, Yasser Bachtiar, Rita Irmawati, Abd. Madjid Akkas, Rusdi Usman Latief 2014. Effect of the Truss System to the Flexural Behavior of the External Reinforced Concrete Beams. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology International Journal of Civil, Structural.
SNI 2847: 2013 Requirements for Structural Concrete for Buildings based on BSN 2013 - ICS 91.080.40., Jakarta.
Trentadue, F., Mastromarino, E., Quaranta, G., Petrone, F., Monti, G., and Marano, G. C. (2014), Bending stiffness of truss-reinforced steel-concrete composite beam, Open Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 4, pp. 285-300.
Vis. W.C and Kusuma.G.H. 1994. Basics of Reinforced Concrete Planning (based on SK SNI T-15-1991-03). Erlangga, Jakarta.
Yasser, Herman Parung, Muhammad W. Tjaronge, and Rudy Djamaluddin 2015. Flexural Characteristics of Reinforced Concrete Beam Using Styrofoam Filled Concrete (SFC) in Tension Zone. IACSIT International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 7, No. 1, February 2015.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.