Blackbox Testing Using Fuzzy Clustering Based on Boundary Value Analysis on The Text Opinion Mining Application in Traditional Culture Arts Presentation
Keywords:text mining, fuzzy clustering, art, black-box testing
AbstractThe success of organizing a traditional work of art cannot be separated from the important role of data and information obtained from the public in general, and viewers or art connoisseurs in particular. This information is an indicator that can be used to measure the amount of public attention to traditional arts, which is an effort to promote traditional cultural arts. Data and information related to traditional artworks were obtained from filling out the instruments that were distributed to the public online to produce an opinion form that contained a complete description with a discussion containing the aesthetic of the artwork. Opinion data is needed as a measure of progress and preservation of a work of art. The linguistic measurement of opinion can be solved using fuzzy methods in a cryptic form that can be weighted. In this study, the authors tested the audience opinion text mining application on the presentation of traditional cultural artworks using fuzzy clustering using the functional testing method (Black box testing). Through this test will be discussed related to the menu or module to produce information.
Bambang, N. et al. (2019) ‘Market matching online to recommend MSME export products destination by using fuzzy control’, Pertanika Journal of Science and Technology, 27(1), pp. 69–79.
Baradaran, A. A. and Navi, K. (2020) ‘HQCA-WSN: High-quality clustering algorithm and optimal cluster head selection using fuzzy logic in wireless sensor networks’, Fuzzy Sets and Systems. doi: 10.1016/j.fss.2019.11.015.
Bharill, N. et al. (2020) ‘Fuzzy knowledge based performance analysis on big data’, Neurocomputing. doi: 10.1016/j.neucom.2018.10.088.
Cao, J. et al. (2020) ‘Integrating Multisourced Texts in Online Business Intelligence Systems’, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems. doi: 10.1109/TSMC.2017.2710161.
Charwand, M. et al. (2020) ‘Clustering of electrical load patterns and time periods using uncertainty-based multi-level amplitude thresholding’, International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems. doi: 10.1016/j.ijepes.2019.105624.
Gan, H. (2019) ‘Safe Semi-Supervised Fuzzy C -Means Clustering’, IEEE Access. doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2929307.
He, H. and Tan, Y. (2020) ‘Unsupervised Classification of Multivariate Time Series Using VPCA and Fuzzy Clustering with Spatial Weighted Matrix Distance’, IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics. doi: 10.1109/TCYB.2018.2883388.
Kim, E. H. et al. (2020) ‘Reinforced fuzzy clustering-based ensemble neural networks’, IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems. doi: 10.1109/TFUZZ.2019.2911492.
Al Kindhi, B. et al. (2019) ‘Hybrid K-means, fuzzy C-means, and hierarchical clustering for DNA hepatitis C virus trend mutation analysis’, Expert Systems with Applications. doi: 10.1016/j.eswa.2018.12.019.
De La Rosa, E. and Yu, W. (2020) ‘Data-Driven Fuzzy Modeling Using Restricted Boltzmann Machines and Probability Theory’, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems. doi: 10.1109/TSMC.2018.2812156.
Li, Y. et al. (2019) ‘Fuzzy identity-based data integrity auditing for reliable cloud storage systems’, IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing. doi: 10.1109/TDSC.2017.2662216.
Lu, Z. et al. (2008) ‘Index of cluster validity based on modal logic’, Jisuanji Yanjiu yu Fazhan/Computer Research and Development.
Maji, P. and Mahapatra, S. (2020) ‘Circular Clustering in Fuzzy Approximation Spaces for Color Normalization of Histological Images’, IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging. doi: 10.1109/TMI.2019.2956944.
Meng, X. et al. (2020) ‘Fuzzy min-max neural network with fuzzy lattice inclusion measure for agricultural circular economy region division in heilongjiang province in china’, IEEE Access. doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2975561.
Nurdewanto, B. et al. (2020) ‘Taxonomy of Artist and Art Works Using Hybrid TF-IDF Fuzzy C-Means Clustering’, 29(03), pp. 12066–12075.
Seyedzadeh, A. et al. (2020) ‘Artificial intelligence approach to estimate discharge of drip tape irrigation based on temperature and pressure’, Agricultural Water Management. doi: 10.1016/j.agwat.2019.105905.
Sonalitha, E. et al. (2020) ‘Combined Text Mining : Fuzzy Clustering for Opinion Mining on the Traditional Culture Arts Work’, 11(8), pp. 294–299.
Xu, G. et al. (2019) ‘Sentiment analysis of comment texts based on BiLSTM’, IEEE Access. doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2909919.
Zhao, Z. X. and Cheng, L. Z. (2011) ‘Fuzzy piecewise smooth image segmentation model and a fast algorithm’, Guangdianzi Jiguang/Journal of Optoelectronics Laser.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.