Groundwater Prediction Using Pole-Pole Configuration in Batulicin Area South Kalimantan
Keywords:Groundwater, pole-pole, geoelectric, Tanjung Formation, Batulicin
AbstractThe quality and quantity of groundwater in the Batulicin area decreased since they had a high growth population. The effort to get good groundwater is to predict the aquifer layers in the study area with their carrying depth and lithology. The geoelectricity method using pole-pole configuration was performed to get the resistivity model of fluids and lithology to obtain an overview of the subsurface sections. Aquifers layer was predicted using 2 section model resistivity along 1200 meter intersect each other—the lithology of the aquifer in the research area dominated by quartz sandstone with minor limestone. The aquifer is predicted in 125-175 meters of depth with 10-30 Ohm.m resistivity value. This result could be technical references for good drilling to get good quality and quantity water for the public.
Christensen NB, Sørensen, KI 1998, Surface And Borehole Electric And Electromagnetic Methods For Hydrogeological Investigations. European Journal of Environmental and Engineering Geophysics 3: 75–90.
Freeze, R, A & Cherry, J, A 1979. Groundwater. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 604 pp
Hendrajaya, L. dan Arif, I 1990, Monograph, Geolistrik Tahanan Jenis. Laboratorium Fisika
Loke, M, H 2004. Tutorial: 2-D and 3-D Electrical Imaging Surveys.
Loke, M. H 1999. Electrical Imaging Surveys for Environmental and Engineering Studies.
Sørensen KI, Auken E, Christensen NB, Pellerin, L 2005, An Integrated Approach for Hydrogeophysical Investigations: New Technologies and a Case History, In Butler D K (ed.) Near-Surface Geophysics 2, Investigations in Geophysics 13: 585–603. Society of Exploration Geophysics.
Rustadi, E, Nila, E.S, Sanyoto, P, Margono, U 1995. Peta Geologi Lembar Kotabaru, Kalimantan, Geological Research and Development Centre.
Telford, M.W, Geldart, L.P, Sheriff, R.E, & Keys, D.A, 1990, Applied Geophysics, Cambridge Univ. Press.
Todd, D, K, 1980, Groundwater Hydrology. John Willey and Sonc.inc: New York.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.