Application Of Manure And Plant Spacing On The Growth Of Indigofera Ratoon
Keywords:Indigofera, manure, plant spacing
AbstractIndigofera sp. is one of the legume genus plants that is easily cultivated and highly adaptable to a wide range of environments. In addition, it has a high protein content of biomass production and leaves, thus making it a potential source of animal feed. The purpose of this study is to see the effect of manure application and plant spacing on the growth and biomass of Indigofera plants. The research used Two-Factor Factorial Randomized Complete Block Design (RCBD). The first factor is the type of manure consisting of M1 = cow manure at 20 t/ha dose and M2: goat manure at 20 t/ha dose. The second factor is the plant spacing consisting of J1: spacing at 100 cm x 100 cm; J2: spacing at 100 cm x 125 cm: J3: spacing at 100 cm x 150 cm; and J4: spacing at 100 cm x 175 cm. The results showed that cow manure application and plant spacing of 100 cm x 175 cm significantly affected the growth and biomass of Indigofera plants.
Abdullah, 2014. Prospektif Agronomis dan Ekofisiologi Indigofera zollingeriana sebagai Tanaman Penghasil Hijauan Pakan Berkalitas Tinggi. Pastura Vol. 3 Nomor 2, 79-83.
Andayani and L. Sarido, 2013. Uji Empat Jenis Pupuk Kandang terhadap Pertumbuhan dan Hasil Tanaman Cabai Keriting (Capsicum annum L.). Jurnal AGRIFOR Volume XII Number 1, ISSN: 1412-6885. 22-28.
Gardner and Pearce. 1991. Fisiologi Tanaman Budidaya (translated from Physiology of Crop Plants by Herawati Susilo). Universitas Indonesia (UI-Press). Jakarta.
Herdiawan, I., and R. Krisnan. 2014. Produktivitas dan Pemanfaatan Tanaman Leguminosa Pohon Indigofera zollingeriana pada Lahan Kering. 2014. WARTAZOA. Vol 24 No. 2. p. 75-82.
Kuyik, A. R., P. Tumewu, D.M.F. Sumampow, and E.G. Tulungen. 2012. Respons Tanaman Jagung Manis (Zea mays saccharata L.) Terhadap Pemberian Pupuk Organik. Fakultas Pertanian Universitas Sam Ratulangi. Manado.
Samekto, R. 2006. Pupuk Kandang. PT. Citra Aji Parama. Yogyakarta
Wahyudin, A., Ruminta, and D.C. Bachtiar. 2015. Pengaruh Jarak Tanam Berbeda pada Berbagai Dosis Pupuk Organik terhadap Pertumbuhan dan Hasil Jagung Hibrida P-12 di Jatinangor. Jurnal Kultivasi Vol 14 (1) Maret 2015.
Jumin, H. B. 1991. Dasar-Dasar Agronomi. Cetakan ke-2. CV. Rajawali. Jakarta. p. 27-47.
Silaban, E. T., E. Purba, and J. Ginting. 2013. Pertumbuhan dan Produksi Jagung Manis pada Berbagai Jarak Tanam dan Waktu Olah Tanah. Jurnal Online Agroteknologi. Vol 1 No. 3. Hal: 806-818.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.