Quality Management System In The Graduate Program in Industrial Engineering UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta Using The CIPP Mode
Keywords:MTI UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta, quality manajemen system, Context-Input-Process-Product (CIPP), ISO 9001, 2015
AbstractPostgraduate program competition requires a magister program to develop a quality management system. Many magister programs have adopted the quality management system ISO 9001:2015. To implement the ISO 9001:2015 certification in MTI UPN "Veteran" Yogyakarta, this research evaluates the condition of MTI UPN "Veteran" Yogyakarta today and how prepared MTI UPN "Veteran" Yogyakarta. Context-Input-Process-Product (CIPP) was used to assess the readiness of MTI UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta and then prepare the ISO 9001:2015 certification. CIPP model evaluates from the input and then process and the result of the process in MTI UPN "Veteran" Yogyakarta. The results show the input and process in MTI UPN "Veteran" Yogyakarta is good, but the output is terrible.
Chinta, R., Kebritchi, M., and Ellias, J. (2016). A conceptual framework for evaluating higher education institutions, International Journal of Educational Management, Vol. 30, No.6, pp.989-1002.
Daellenbach, H. G., and McNickle, D. C. (2005). Management Science: Decision making through systems thinking, First edition, Palgrave Macmillan, New York, USA.
Gunung, I. N., And Darma, I. K. (2019). Implementing the Context, Input, Process, Product (CIPP) Evaluation Model to Measure the Effectiveness of the Implementation of Teaching at Politeknik Negeri Bali (PNB), International Journal of Environmental & Science Education, Vol.14, No.1, pp.33-39.
Hasan, A., Yasin, S. N. T. M., and Yunus, M. F. M. (2015). A Conceptual Framework for Mechatronics Curriculum Using Stufflebeam CIPP Evaluation Model, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol.195, pp.844 – 849.
Kamaludin, M., Munawar, W., Mahdan, D., Simanjuntak, M. V., and Wendi, H. F. (2018). The Evaluation of Industry Practical of Mechanical Engineering in Vocational Education: A CIPP Model Approach, Materials Science and Engineering: Conference Series, Vol.306, pp.012079.
Karanikas, N., Popovich, A., Steele, S., Horswill, N., Laddrak, V., Roberts, T. (2020). Symbiotic types of systems thinking with systematic management in occupational health & safety, Safety Science, Vol.128, Inpress 104752.
Lippe, M., and Carter, P. (2018). Using the CIPP Model to Assess Nursing Education Program Quality and Merit, Teaching and Learning in Nursing, Vol.13, No.1, pp.9-13.
Mahendra, I. G. B., and Wiyono, G. (2020). Evaluation of the implementation of quality management system in vocational high schools with CIPP approach, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol.1446, pp.012057.
Mirzazadeh, A., Gandomkar, R., Hejri, S. M., Hassanzadeh, G., Koochak, H. E., Golestani, A., Jafarian, A., Jalili, M., Nayeri, F., Saleh, N., Shahi, F., and Razavi, S. H. E. (2016). Undergraduate medical education program renewal: a longitudinal context, input, process, and product evaluation study, Perspectives on medical education, Vol.5, pp.51-23.
Mukhidin, M., Munawar, W., Mahdan, D., Simanjuntak, M. V., and Wendi, H. F. (2018). The Evaluation of Industry Practical of Mechanical Engineering in Vocational Education: A CIPP Model Approach, Materials Science and Engineering: IOP Conference Series, Vol.306, pp.012079.
Nutt, P. C., And Wilson, D. C. (2010). Handbook of Decision Making, John Wiley and Sons Ltd, Chichester, United Kingdom.
Rodríguez-Mantilla, J. M., Fernández-Cruz, F. J., and Fernández-Díaz, M. J. (2019). Comparative analysis between management team and teachers on the impact of ISO 9001 standards in educational centres, International Journal of Quality and Service Sciences, Vol.11, No.2, pp.248-264.
Rodríguez-Mantilla, J. M., Martínez-Zarzuelo, A., and Fernández-Cruz, F. J. (2020). Do ISO:9001 standards and the EFQM model differ in their impact on the external relations and communication system at schools? Evaluation and Program Planning, Vol.80, In-Press 101816.
Samani, M. A., Ismail, N., Leman, Z., and Zulkifli, N. (2017). Development of a conceptual model for a risk-based quality management system, Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, Vol.30, No.5-6, pp.483-498.
Yuniarti, N., Pramono, H. S., and Angraenni, S. (2018). Learning Evaluation on Industrial Automation Field with CIPP Model, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol.1140, pp.012007.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.