Inventory Information System Design in PT.Adi Satria Abadi Indonesia
Keywords:PT. Adi Satria Abadi (PT.ASA), information system, raw material stock, raw material procurement
AbstractThis study was done at PT. Adi Satria Abadi (ASA) which produces leather. To compete with other leather goods manufacturers during the economic crisis, PT. ASA must be able to minimize production costs. One of the ways is to reduce the cost of raw materials. It is needed for planning and controlling raw material inventory. For that purpose, a computerized conceptual information system for raw material inventory was designed.
Tejesh, B. S. S., and S. Neeraja, S. (2018). Warehouse inventory management system using IoT and open-source framework, Alexandria Engineering Journal, 57, 3817–3823.
Al-Momani, H., Al Meanazel, O. T., Kwaldeh, E., Alaween, A., Khasaleh, A., and Qamar, A. (2020). The efficiency of using a tailored inventory management system in the military aviation industry, Heliyon, 6, e04424.
Polotski, V., and Kenne, J. P. (2017). Adaptive control of manufacturing systems with incomplete information about demand and inventory, IFAC Papers On-Line, 50-1, 15598–15603.
Calle, M., González-R, P. L., Leon, J. M., Pierreval, H., Canca, D. (2016). Integrated management of inventory and production systems based on floating decoupling point and real-time information: A simulation-based analysis, Vol.181, Part A, November 2016, 48-57.
Drakaki, M., and Tzionas, P. (2019). Investigating the impact of inventory inaccuracy on the bullwhip effect in RFID-enabled supply chains using colored Petri nets, Journal of Modelling in Management
Handayani, N. U., Sari, D. P., Widharto, Y., and Basyir, G. (2019). Requirements analysis for the disaster logistics inventory information system to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of handling emergency response periods, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 703, pp.012047.
Ishfaq, R. And Raja, U. (2020). Effectiveness of frequent inventory audits in retail stores: an empirical evaluation, The International Journal of Logistics Management, 31, 1, 21-41.
Polotski, V., Kenne, J. P., Gharbib, A. (2020). Kalman filter-based production control of a failure-prone single-machine single-product manufacturing system with imprecise demand and inventory information, Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 56, 558–572.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.