Application of An Environmental Friendly Work Area At Dinda Hayu Batik
Keywords:environment, performance, comfort, profit
AbstractThis study aims to apply the principles of an environmentally friendly work area. One of the batik home industries, Dinda Hayu batik, which is located in Munggon Hamlet. Padukuhan Munggon, Sendangtirto Village, Berbah District, Sleman Regency, Yogyakarta Special Region, became the object of this research. The leader and owner of Dinda Hayu Batik are Mrs. Riyo Ety. A high level of sales and a large profit to be obtained is one of the goals of a business. To achieve that goal requires maximum employee performance, good product marketing, and a supportive work environment. This research discusses how environmental aspects can support employee performance so that it leads to increased profits that will be obtained by Dinda Hayu Batik. Environmental aspects are comfortable in terms of the availability of adequate locations to fulfill the Green Open Space (RTH) and parking areas. In addition, the comfort of the work area also greatly affects employee performance. A hot work atmosphere will make employees sweat more than they should, so employees will feel tired quickly. Therefore, the solution of providing a sufficient green open space (RTH) or garden and supported by smooth air circulation in the work area will make the work area temperature cool and comfortable. A hot work atmosphere will make employees sweat more than they should, so employees will feel tired quickly. Therefore, the solution of providing a sufficient green open space (RTH) or garden and supported by smooth air circulation in the work area will make the work area temperature cool and comfortable. A hot work atmosphere will make employees sweat more than they should, so employees will feel tired quickly. Therefore, the solution of providing a sufficient green open space (RTH) or garden and supported by smooth air circulation in the work area will make the work area temperature cool and comfortable.
Bauman, F. and Arens, E., 1988, The Development of Controlled Environment Chamber For The Physical and Subjective Assessment of Human Comfort in Office Environments, The California Digital Library University of California, UC Berkeley.
Lee, S.Y. and Brand, J.L., 2005, Effects of Control Over Office Workspace on Perceptions of The Work Environment and Work Outcomes, Journal of Environmental Psychology 25 (2005) 323-333, Elsevier, Seoul, Korea.
Raziq, A. and Maulabakhsh, R., 2014, Impact of Working Environment on Job Satisfaction, Procedia Economics and Finance 23 (2015) 717-725, Elsevier, Prague, Czech Republic.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.