Application of The Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) to Analyze Industries Risk Management in Metal Casting Industries
Keywords:Riskisk, risk management, analytic hierarchy process, eigenvalue
AbstractThe purpose of this study is to identify possible risks within the Company and then create a risk matrix to determine the worst risks to be prioritized in control. This research was conducted on business owners and staff of metal casting companies members of Batur Jaya Industrial Cooperative Ceper Klaten using the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) approach by focusing on strategic risks, operational risks, reporting risks, and corporate regulatory risks. The findings of the study resulted in form risks identification show that there are 38 risks that may occur within the Company. The calculation of the assessment of eaRiskisk is based on the weighting of eaRiskisk, then calculated the eigenvalue. TRiskisk needs to be prioritized to be controlled and immediately corrected by the Company is strategi Riskisk with a percentage of 51%. Meanwhile, the alternatives need to be considered and improved are improving the quality of service, the consistency of the Company in meeting the needs of consumers, information, and tax regulation.
Akash, B., Al-Jayyousi, O., and Mohsen, M. (1997). Desalination 114
Akash, B.A., Mamlook, R., and Mohsen, M.S., (1999). Multi-criteria selection of electric power plants using analytical hierarchy process Electric Power Systems Research 52, pp. 29 ± 35
Al-Jayyousi, O, and Shatanawi, M. (1995). Int. J. Water, Resour. Dev. 11, pp. 315 ± 330.
Darmawi, H., (2006). Manajemen Risiko. PT Bumi Aksara : Padang.
Djohanputro, B., (2006). Manajemen Resiko Corporate Terintegrasi, Jakarta, Penerbit PPM.
Djojosoedarso, S., (2003). Prinsip-Prinsip Manajemen Risiko Asuransi. Salemba Empat : Surabaya.
Elkarmi, F. (1993). Instruments for policy formulation regarding new and renewable energy technologies (NRET'S) Proc. 4th Arab Int. Solar Energy Conf., Amman, pp. 1003 ± 1014.
Hanafi, M.M., (2009). Manajemen Risiko. Unit Penerbit dan Percetakan Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Manajemen YKPN : Yogyakarta.
Kasidi, (2010). Manajemen Risiko, Bogor: Ghalia, Indonesia.
Liberatore, Monahan, T., and Stout, D. (1992), Engineer. Economy. 38 pp. 31 ± 42
Lu, Ying. (, 2014). AHP -based Risk Assessment of Chemical Supply Chain. Advanced Science and Technology Letters. China.
Saaty, T. (1980). The Analytic Hierarchy Process, McGraw-Hill, New York.
Siahaan, H., (2009). Manajemen Risiko pada Perusahaan dan Birokrasi. PT Elex Media Komputindo : Jakarta.
Sutanto, S., (2013). Desain enterprise risk management berbasis ISO 31000 bagi duta minimarket di Situbondo, Calyptra: Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa, Universitas Surabaya, 1(1).
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.