Hidrogeologi Study of Sand Mine In Merapi Area
Keywords:vulnerability, groundwater, observation, mining.
AbstractMining activities for sirtu material (sand and stone) have positive and negative impacts. The positive impact is that the extracted material can be used to meet human needs in building infrastructure and infrastructure. The negative impact of gravel mining activities is the occurrence of land-use changes that affect the potential for water absorption and have an impact on the availability of groundwater both quantity and quality. Groundwater vulnerability analysis is carried out as an initial effort in overcoming the decline in groundwater potential, which affects groundwater level groundwater, discharge, surface/land subsidence, and groundwater quality. This research was conducted with sand and stones in Kali Apu, Tlogolele Village. This research was conducted to determine the hydrogeological conditions formed by the mining activity of gravel. Sutui observations were made by assessing several parameters, including the depth of the groundwater level, the amount of recharge, the material for the aquifer media, the material for the soil media, topography, the impact of the unsaturated zone, and the water quality of the research area.
Haq, S. R., Dwinagara, B., & Cahyadi, T. A. (2017). Analisis Tingkat Kerentanan Airtanah Pada Rencana Pertambangan Batubara Di Barito Timur, Kalimantan Tengah (in Indonesia language).
Hastuti, D., Yulianto, T., dan Putranto, T.T. 2016. Analisis Kerentanan Airtanah terhadap Pencemaran di Dataran Alluvial Kota Semarang Menggunakan Metode GOD dengan Memanfaatkan Data Resistivitas dan Data Hidrogeologi. Youngster Physics Journal, 5(4): 277–290 (in Indonesia language).
Linggasari, S., Cahyadi, T. A., & Ernawati, R. (2019). Overview Metode Perhitungan Kerentanan Airtanah Terhadap Rencana Penambangan. ReTII, 123-129 (in Indonesia language).
Piscopo, Gennaro. 2001. Groundwater Vulnerability Map Explanatory Notes. NSW Department of Land and Water Conservation.
Pujianto, E., Supangkal, H., Utomo, N. M., & Hakim, A. (2011). Studi Pengaruh Penambangan Batubara Terhadap Kondisi Potensi Air Tanah di Daerah Kalimantan Selatan. Puslitbang Teknologi Mineral dan Batubara (in Indonesia language).
Todd, D.K. dan Mays, L.W. 2005. Ground Water Hydrology. New York: John Willey and Sons, Inc.
TT, P. T. P., & Kuswoyo, B. Zona Kerentanan Airtanah terhadap Kontaminan dengan Metode Drastic. Teknik, 29(2), 110-119 (in Indonesia language).
Sudarmadji, Hadi P., dan Widyastuti. M. 2014. Pengelolaan Sumberdaya Air Terpadu. Gadjah Mada University Press. Yogyakarta (in Indonesia language).
Suprayogi, S.; Purnama, S.; Agniy, R.F. dan Cahyadi, A. 2016. Potensi Airtanah Statis di daerah Tangkapan Air Goa Pindul Kabupaten Gunungkidul. Prosiding Seminar Nasional Geografi Lingkungan. Yogyakarta: Fakultas Geografi Universitas Gadjah Mada (in Indonesia language).
Tjang, Andreas Archie Candra Saputra Wijaya., Thomas Triadi Putranto., Istiqomah Ari Kusuma. 2017. Studi Kerentanan Air Tanah Terhadap Pencemaran dan Pemompaan Dengan Metode Groundwater Occurance, Overlying Lithology, dan Depth of Groundater (GOD) di Kecamatan Grobogan dan Kecamatan Purwodadi, Kabupaten Grobogan, Provinsi Jawa Tengah. Tesis. Universitas Diponegoro (in Indonesia language).
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.