Trade-Off Value Precision Analysis On Ideal Solution Value In Distance Based Multi Criteria Decision-Making Techniques
Keywords:distance-based multi-criteria decision-making techniques, precision, the trade of value, ideal value
AbstractMost of the problems that exist in this world fall into the category of multi-criteria decision-making problems. Multi-criteria decision-making problems are characterized by conflicting objectives on a problem to be decided or resolved. Most of the problems in an industry are also included in the category of multi-criteria decision-making problems. Multi-criteria decision making is done by determining the trade-off value of conflicting objective functions using multi-criteria decision-making techniques. The trade-off value is the compromised solution value of conflicting objective-function objectives. A good trade-off value is a trade-off value that is close to the ideal solution value of each objective function. To determine the trade-off value in multi-criteria decision making, multi-criteria decision-making techniques can be used. Distance-based multi-criteria decision-making techniques include the minimum deviation method and the global criterion method. The precision of the trade-off value to the value of the ideal solution is needed by the industry when making decisions. A precise trade-off value, one that is very close to its ideal value, will help the industry make the best decisions. This research will analyze the multi-criteria decision-making techniques based on distance in producing the trade-off value. Through this research, we will find the most precise distance-based multi-criteria decision-making technique in generating trade-off values so that it can be a reference for the management of an industry in choosing the best multi-criteria decision-making technique when solving multi-criteria decision-making problems in the industry. Based on the analysis that has been done, it can be concluded that the minimum deviation method is more precise than the global criterion method in producing a trade-off value.
Balteiro, L.D., Pachon, J.G., Romero, C., (2017), Measuring Systems Sustainability with Multi-Criteria Methods: A Critical Review, European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Vol 258, Issue 2
Belton, Stewart, (2005), Gamete and Immune Cell Recognition Revisited, Bio Essay, Volume 7, Issue 12
Cinelli, M., Coles, S. R., Kirman, K., (2014), Analysis of The Potentials of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis Methods to Conduct Sustainability Assessment, Ecological Indicators, Elsevier, Volume 46, Pages 138-148
Gungor, (1999), Issues in Environmentally Conscious Manufacturing and Product Recovery: a survey, Computer & Industrial Engineering, Elsevier, Volume 36, issue 4, 811-853
Handayani, T., Wakhidah, N., (2012), Penerapan SPK Untuk Seleksi Mahasiswa Berprestasi Menggunakan Metode AHP, Jurnal Universitas Semarang, Volume 1 Nomor 2.
Huang, I.B., Keisler. J., Linkov, I., (2011), Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis in Environmental Science: Ten Years of Applications and Trends, Science of The Total Environment, Elsevier, Volume 409, Issues 19, Pages 3578 - 3594
Indrianti, N., Sutrisno, (2014), Buku Ajar Pengambilan Keputusan Multi Kriteria, UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta
Jiang, W.Y., Chun, Y.J., Jun, F.Z., Zhao, H., (2009), Review on Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis Aid in Sustainable Energy Decision-making, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, Vol 13, Issue 9, Pages 2263 – 2278
Kleindorfer, (2005), Sustainable Operations Management, Production and Operations Management, Volume 14, Issue 4, 482-492
Muhsin, A. (2014), Logika Pemrograman dan Dasar Komputer, Jurusan Teknik Industri UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta.
Pohekar, S. D., Ramachandran, M., (2004), Application of Multi-Criteria Decision Making to Sustainable Energy Planning—A Review, Renewable, and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, Volume 8, Issue 4, Pages 365-381
Rahardjo, J., Stok, R., Yustina, R.,(2000), Penerapan Multi-Criteria Decision Making Dalam Pengambilan Keputusan Sistem Perawatan, Jurnal Teknik Industri, Volume 2, Nomor 1, Halaman 1-12
Ristono, A., (2011), Pemodelan Sistem, Graha Ilmu, Yogyakarta
Rohayani, H., (2013), Analisis Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Dalam Memilih Program Studi Menggunakan Metode Logika Fuzzy, Sriwijaya Journal of Information Systems
Si, J., Halburd, L.M., Nasiri, F., Bell, S., (2016), Assessment of Building-integrated Green Technologies: A Review and Case Study on Applications of Multi-Criteria Decision Making (MCDM) Method, Sustainable Cities, and Society, Elsevier, Vol 27, Pages 106 – 111
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.