Description Processing Of Criminal Cases Using Latent Semantic Analysis Method
Keywords:Design, Latent Semantic Analysis, Semantic
AbstractIdentification of a criminal case requires a complete and thorough analysis. The description and sequence of events require attention that is not only seen from the side of the report, but the actual events accompanied by the evidence found. This process requires a lot of time, accuracy in analyzing requires a separate technique and method, for this reason, Latent Semantic Analysis (LSA) is used to summarize and draw conclusions about the relationship between one information and other related information. This description processing design uses similarities or semantics between words and sentences. Analyzing the relationships that are formed so that it is hoped that this design can be implemented into a system that helps the process of investigating a criminal case.
Akbar, A., Husodo, A. Y., Zubaidi, A., Studi, P., Informatika, T., Teknik, F., & Mataram, U. (2019). IMPLEMENTASI GOOGLE SPEECH API PADA APLIKASI KOREKSI HAFALAN AL-QUR ’ AN BERBASIS Android ( The Implementation of the Google Speech on Qur ’ an Recitation Correction, 1(1), 1–8.
Bharti, S. K., Babu, K. S., & Jena, S. K. (2017). Automatic Keyword Extraction for Text Summarization : A Survey.
Chen, B., Chang, H., & Chen, K. (2013). Sentence modeling for extractive speech summarization. IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME).
Gong, Y., & Liu, X. (2001). Generic Text Summarization Using Relevance Measure and Latent Semantic Analysis. In Proceedings of the 24th Annual International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval (pp. 19–25). New York, NY, USA: Association for Computing Machinery. https://doi.org/10.1145/383952.383955
Kannan, S., & Gurusamy, V. (2014). Preprocessing Techniques for Text Mining.
Liu, S., Chen, K., Chen, B., Wang, H., & Yen, H. (2015). Positional Language Modeling for Extractive Broadcast News Speech Summarization Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica, Taiwan National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan, (Lm), 2729–2733.
Mani, I., Klein, G., House, D., Hirschman, L., Firmin, T., Sundheim, B., … Sundheim, B. (2012). SUMMARY : a text summarization evaluation SUMAC : a text summarization evaluation, (2002). https://doi.org/10.1017/S1351324901002741
Nada, K. T. H. (2004). Summaries and the Process of Summarization, (1997), 1–15.
Ribeiro R., de M. D. M. (2007). Extractive Summarization of Broadcast News: Comparing Strategies Title, 4629, 74628.
Rott, M., & Cerva, P. (2016). Speech-to-Text Summarization Using Automatic Phrase Extraction from Recognized Text, 101–108. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-45510-5
Savanti, N., Gotami, W., & Dewi, R. K. (2018). Peringkasan Teks Otomatis Secara Ekstraktif Pada Artikel Berita Kesehatan Berbahasa Indonesia Dengan Menggunakan Metode Latent Semantic Analysis, 2(9), 2821–2828.
Tixier, A. J., Hallowell, M. R., Rajagopalan, B., & Bowman, D. (2020). Automation in Construction Automated content analysis for construction safety : A natural language processing system to extract precursors and outcomes from unstructured injury reports. Automation in Construction, 62(2016), 45–56. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2015.11.001
Winata, F., & Rainarli, E. (2016). IMPLEMENTASI CROSS METHOD LATENT SEMANTIC ANALYSIS UNTUK MERINGKAS DOKUMEN BERITA, 15(4), 266–277.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.