Optimization Of Fish Catching Resulting Using Appropriate Technology
Keywords:Ship Navigation, Appropriate Technology, Fishermen, Yogyakarta
AbstractThis research was conducted to optimize the fishing results of fishermen using Appropriate Technology by building a smart village that is not limited to Information Communication and Technology. Mapping of traditional fishermen in Depok, Kretek, Bantul Regency, DIY. The benefits of this research are to improve the welfare of traditional fishermen, and to increase the contribution of the fisheries sector to the regional and national economy, and to empower traditional fishermen to improve food security. The result of this research is by applying Appropriate Technology to the servant's navigation system, the fishermen can see changes in the weather, the location of the fish, the sending of danger signals if the ship is damaged at sea
Aribowo, Kaswidjanti, Gusaptono, dan Sabihaini. 2015b. Integrasi Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Program Pengentasan Kemiskinan Di Kabupaten Bantul, Riset Klaster, LPPM UPN Veteran Yogyakarta, Jurnal Riset Daerah, BPPD Kabupaten Bantul, DIY, hal. 2347-2355
Kusmantini, Rustamaji, 2015, Pendampingan UKM Batik Dalam Rangka Mendorong Prospek Batik Tulis Sebagai Produk Ekspor Unggulan Kabupaten Bantul, JURNAL RISET DAERAH, BPPD Kabupaten Bantul, Proninsi DIY, Vol. IIV, No. 3, Desember 2015
Pratomo et al. (2009) Kusmantini, Rustamaji, 2012, KKN PPM Pemberdayaan Untuk Penguatan Ekonomi Lokal Berbasis Produk Unggulan dan Andalan Desa di Kecamatan Bayat Kabupaten Klaten. Laporan Akhir
Pratomo, A.H., Prabuwono, A.S., Zakaria, M.S., Omar K., Nordin M.J., Sahran S., Abdullah, S.N.H.S., & Heryanto A., 2010. Position and Obstacle Avoidance Algorithm in Robot Soccer, published in International Journal of Computer Science 6(2), pp 173-179
Pratomo, A.H., Zakaria, M.S., Prabuwono, A.S., and Liong, C.Y., 2013. Camera Calibration: Transformation Real-World Coordinates into Camera Coordinates Using Neural Network. Publish in Book Chapter FIRA 2013 RoboWorld Cup & Congress, LNCS Springer, K. Omar, M. Nordin, P. Vadakkepatet al, Springer Berlin Heidelberg. Pp. 345-360.
Sabihaini 2020. Competitive Strategy And Business Environment On Smes Performance In Yogyakarta, Indonesia, International Journal of Management (IJM), 11 (8): 1370-1378
Sabihaini dan Januar, 2016. Analisis Karakteristik Individu pengusaha Terhadap Keberhasilan dan Kegagalan Usaha Kecil Menengah, riset hibah bersaing, Seminar Nasional tahun ke-2, Call Paper dan Pameran Hasil Penelitian dan Pengabdian Kemenristekdikti RI, Prosiding economic & social ISBN 978-60215-0-3
Sabihaini, 2006. Analisis Pemanfaatan Teknologi Informasi dan Kinerja Individual (Studi pada Rumah Sakit di Yogyakarta Jurnal Widya Manajemen & Akuntansi, FE Universitas Katolik Widya Mandala, Surabaya Vol. 6 No.1, Akreditasi No. 23a/DIKTI/Kep/2004.
Sabihaini, Awang Hendrianto Pratomo, Heru Cahya Rustamaji, Sudaryatie 2019. Environmental Factors Affecting Traditional Fishermen in Maintaining the Resilience of Marine Areas in the Context of Indonesian State Defense, Humanities & Social Science Reviews, 6 (3): 46-54
Sabihaini, Awang Hendrianto Pratomo, Heru Cahya Rustamaji, Sudaryatie 2019. Technology Acceptance Model In Ship Navigation Of Yogyakarta’s Traditional Fishermen, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 10 (8): 333-344.
Sabihaini, Kaswidjanti, Gusaptono, dan Aribowo, 2015a. Perancangan data base system pendukung keputusan program pengentasan kemiskinan di Kabupaten Bantul,Riset Klaster, prosidinasil penelitian&g ISBN 978-602-71940-4-5 seminar nasional, call paper, dan pameran
The Impacts of Climate Change on Pampus Argenteus Fish Production in Depok Village, Indonesia, 2020, IOP Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), volume 1471.
Widjanarko, Pujiastuti EE, Utomo HS. Wibawa T, Suratna, Rustamaji HC (2012-2014), IbK di Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran” Yogyakarta.
Yuwono, B., Pratomo, A. H., Rustamaji, H. C., Pratiknyo, P., & Jati, M. A. I. (2016). Pemetaan Data Recharge Air Tanah Di Kabupaten Sleman Berdasarkan Data Curah Hujan. Telematika, 13(2), 93–98 .
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.