Location-Based Employee Attendance Application Development Universitas Pembangunan Nasional "Veteran" Yogyakarta
Keywords:Presence, System Integration, Location-based Service
AbstractThe development of information technology has now been widely used to facilitate, accelerate, and streamline work. The presence system that is still being applied is a type of precession using on-site presence. When viewed from a special point of view, lecturers have a weakness because they have to come to the location of the biometric machine. The new technology of attendance system using location (LBS) is an alternative solution for some employees, especially lecturers who often have scheduled in the field. Even though it is not on campus, this location-based presence is able to capture the position of employees during attendance. The truth data is matched with a warrant from the leadership for the correctness of the employee's path. The result of this research is that location-based employee attendance applications have been developed. With the location-based attendance system that is integrated with the official letter system (SIRADI), employees who have difficulty coming to campus locations to do fingers can still get their rights in a position when the online presence is doing other tri dharma activities.
Rosyadi, Kharis., 2015. Attendance Automation Using GPS. Thesis. Maulana Malik Ibrahim State Islamic University of Malang.
Assa'idah, 2013, Student Attendance System Design Based on RFID Technology (Radio Frequency Identification), Science Research Journal 6 (1), JPS MIPA UNSRI Shelly GB, Cashman TJ, Vermaat. ME 2007, Discovering Computers: Fundamentals, 3rd Edition, Salemba Infotek, Jakarta.
CAW Mulyandi, Rachman and Dini, "Application for Employee Attendance at Batuceper Tangerang District in Improving Accuracy of Information," CCIT J., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 269–279, 2014.
NF Putri, Jashinta Anggriana, and Soeliman, "ANALYSIS AND IMPLEMENTATION OF REPORTING SERVICES ON THE APPLICATION OF PNS ATTENTION USING SSRS," InfoTekJar J. Nas. Inform. and Teknol. Jar., Vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 27–32, 2017.
Alter, Steven. 1992, Information Systems: A Management Perspective. The Benjamin / Cummings Publishing Company, Inc.
Kadir, Abdul. 2003, Introduction to Information Systems, Andi, Yogyakarta
E. Budiman, "The Utilization of Location-Based Service Technology in the Development of Mobile-Based Mulawarman University Campus Profile Applications," Ilk. J. Ilm., Vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 137–144, 2016.
O'Brien, J., A. & Marakas, G., M., 2007, Enterprise Information System 13th edition, Boston: McGraw-Hill International.
Jogiyanto, H., 2006, Information Systems Analysis, and Design: A Structured Approach, Andi, Yogyakarta.
Fatta, Hanif al, 2007, Analysis and Design of Information Systems, Andi, Yogyakarta.
Loudon, Kenneth, C., 2016, Management Information System: Managing The Digital Firm.
Davis, Gordon B., 1999, Basic Framework for Management Information Systems Part 1: Introduction. Translated by Andreas S Adiwardana. The eleventh printing, PT. Mandiriabadi pledge.
Hall, James A., 2001, Accounting Information Systems 3rd edition, South-Western College Publishing.
Pressman, R., 2012. Software Engineering 7th edition. Prentice-Hall
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.