Development of Spada Wimaya Online Learning Course Based on Moodle During and After the Covid-19 Pandemic
Keywords:course, Learning Management System, Covid-19, Moodle
AbstractIn line with advances in information and communication technology, now the learning approach has changed towards distance learning in networks. People can study anywhere, anytime, with anyone. This study aims to develop an online learning model and apply it to improve the effectiveness of lectures at UPN "Veteran" Yogyakarta. One step forward in using network technology and information technology to develop online learning to become full supporting learning and reviewing the results of their use as a learning medium in UPN "Veteran" Yogyakarta. The research method uses qualitative methods and the development methodology used is prototyping. To strengthen the online learning system, several concepts, platforms, scenarios, and procedures for implementing learning can be agreed upon by the academic community. The research output will produce a primary online learning platform and online learning guides that support the moodle-based Learning Management System (LMS).
Tinio, Victoria L., ICT in Education, United Nations Development Programme, 2006.
Mustofa. Muhammad, Muhammad Chodzirin, Lina Sayekti. (2019), Formulasi Model Perkuliahan Daring Sebagai Upaya Menekan Disparitas Kualitas Perguruan Tinggi. Walisongo Journal of Information Technology, Vol. 1 No. 2 (2019): 151-160 DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.21580/wjit.2019.1.2.4067
O’brien, J., A. & Marakas, G., M., (2007), Enterprise Information System 13th edition, Boston: McGraw-Hill International.
Jogiyanto, H., 2006, Analisis dan Desain Sistem Informasi : Pendekatan Terstruktur, Andi, Yogyakarta.
Fatta, Hanif al, 2007, Analisis dan Perancangan Sistem Informasi, Andi, Yogyakarta.
Loudon, Kenneth, C., (2016), Management Information System: Managing The Digital Firm.
Davis, Gordon B., 1999, Kerangka Dasar Sistem Informasi Manajemen Bagian 1 : Pengantar. Diterjemahkan oleh Andreas S Adiwardana. Cetakan kesebelas, PT. Ikrar Mandiriabadi.
Dziuban, C.D., Hartman, J.L. & Moskal, P.D. 2004. Blended learning. Research Bulletin. EDUCAUSE Center for Applied Research.
Akkoyunlu and Yilmaz Soylu, 2006. A Study on Students' Views On Blended Learning Environment.
Dwiyogo, W.D. 2011. Pembelajaran Berbasis Blended Learning. (Online). (http://id.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?title=Pembelajaran_Berbasis_Blende d_Learning&printable=yes., diakses tanggal 1 Juni 2013).
Stockley, D. 2003. E-Learning Definition and Explanation. [Online]. Tersedia: http://derekstockley.com.au/elearning-definition.html [24 October 2014].
Noirid, S., 2007. "E-learning Models: A Review of Literature". The 1st International Conference on Educational Reform on November 9-11, 2007. Bangkok, s.n
Suharsimi,. A., 2006. Prosedur Penelitian: Suatu Pendekatan Praktik, Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.