Aquifer Types at Groundwater Drilling Locations in the Munggur Area and Its Surroundings, Gunungkidul Regency, Yogyakarta Special Region
Keywords:aquifer, hydrogeology, water, geoelectric, Gunungkidul Regency
AbstractGunungkidul Regency is an area that is actively developing natural tourism. This development certainly cannot be separated from various problems. One of the existing problems is clean water, one of which is to overcome this problem is by developing groundwater sources. This research aims to detect various potential locations in the northern part of Gunungkidul to develop groundwater. The research method used is geological study, hydrogeological, climatological conditions, and geoelectric method. It is hoped that potential points will be obtained with the information on the depth of the aquifer. Based on the results of the study in the form of potential points, aquifer depths, technical data on plans for deep wells and piping networks, then the data can be used to develop groundwater to meet the needs of clean water which is increasing from year to year.
Gunungkidul Central Statistics Agency, 2009, Gunung Kidul in Figures 2009
Gunungkidul Central Statistics Agency, 2010, Gunung Kidul in Figures 2010
Gunungkidul Central Statistics Agency, 2014, Gunung Kidul in Figures 2014
Gunungkidul Central Statistics Agency, 2015, Gunung Kidul in Figures 2015
Citra Selaras Mandiri CV, Drilling, Trading, Contractors, 2010, Deep Well Drilling in Puring Suling, Bandung Village, Player District, Gunungkidul Regency
Christiansen and Hamblin, 2014, Planer Earth
Department of National Education, Gadjah Mada University, Faculty of Engineering, Department of Geological Engineering, 2002, Technical Guidelines for Mapping the Vulnerability of Land Movement Zones in the Special Region of Yogyakarta Province
PUP Department - ESDM D.I. YOGYAKARTA, 2015, Construction of Groundwater Drilling Well in Package 3: Gunungkidul
Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Geological Agency Center for Groundwater Resources and Environmental Geology, 2013, Exploration and Clean Water Services through Groundwater Drilling in Package SB - 16 Dusun Mengger, Karangasem Village, Paliyan District, Gunungkidul Regency, DIY
Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources Geological Agency Center for Groundwater Resources and Environmental Geology, 2012, Exploration and Clean Water Services through Groundwater Drilling in Package SB - 20 Dusun Sambeng II, Ngawen District, Gunungkidul Regency, DIY
Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Geological Agency Center for Groundwater Resources and Environmental Geology, 2012, Exploration and Clean Water Services through Groundwater Drilling in the SB - 20 Package, Salak Hamlet, Semoyo Village, Patuk District, Gunungkidul Regency, DIY
Pangea Cruiser, 2009, Cave Mapping, Underground River Tracking, Geological Mapping, Geomorphological Mapping, Limestone Facies Mapping, Jepitu and Surrounding Areas, Girisubo District, Gunungkidul Regency, DIY
Regional Government, Yogyakarta Special Region, 2015, Report on the Accountability Statement of the Governor of the Special Region of Yogyakarta
Provincial Government of the Special Region of Yogyakarta Public Works, Housing and Energy, Mineral Resources, 2011, Mapping of Groundwater Conservation Zoning in CAT Yogyakarta - Sleman
Provincial Government of the Special Region of Yogyakarta Public Works, Housing and Energy, Mineral Resources, 2011, Determination of Basin Geometry and Configuration of the Groundwater Aquifer System for the Yogyakarta - Sleman Basin
Provincial Government of Yogyakarta Special Region Public Works, Housing and Energy, Mineral Resources, 2011, Investigative Survey on Underground River Water Drilling Design.
Provincial Government of Yogyakarta Special Region Public Works, Housing and Energy Mineral Resources, 2015, Investigative Survey of Groundwater Production Drilling Well Design in Nglipar, Karangmojo, and Semin District, Gunungkidul Regency, DIY.
Provincial Government of Yogyakarta Special Region Mining Service, 1996-1997, Work of Preparation of Groundwater Use Zone Plans in Gedangsari, Karangmojo, Ngawen, Nglipar, Patuk, Ponjong and Semin North Gunungkidul District, DIY
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.