Integrate of Geoelectric and Geomagnetic Methods to Construct Subsurface Model as Early Landslides Mitigation in Kalirejo, Kokap, Kulonprogo
Keywords:geoelectric geomagnetic, resistivity, slide plane, landslide
AbstractKalirejo, Kokap, Kulonprogo area is part of Yogyakarta in the west which borders the Province of Central Java. In general, the geomorphology of this research area consists of hills with varying slopes ranging from 15o - 60o, lithology consists of massive andesite intrusion with intense weathering, this can be a mass movement. The study uses geoelectric and geomagnetic approaches to identify components that allow mass movement or landslides to occur. Based on the response of geoelectric data, it is known that andesite rocks that have impermeable properties can become a slide plane having a resistivity contrast between 100 - 3000-ohm meters. Geoelectric data also describes the presence of surface aquifers which can be an important component in landslides. The water-saturated lithology has a resistivity range of 10 - 40-ohm meters. Based on the analysis of geomagnetic data with a magnetic intensity value range ranging from -400 - 1400 nT, it is known that the research area has a fairly high structural intensity. Analysis of geoelectric data shows that the thickness of the unconsolidated sediment is thick enough and the layer underneath is an impermeable rock layer, so it can be concluded that has a high potential for landslides.
Fajri, R. N., R Putra, C B de Maisonneuve, A Fauzi, Yohandri, H Rifai. (2019). Analysis of magnetic properties rocks and soils around the Danau Diatas, West Sumatra, Journal of Physics: Conference Series
Fetter, C.W., (1994). Applied Hydrogeology, 3rd ed. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
Kodoatie, R. J. (2012). Tata Ruang Airtanah. Penerbit ANDI. Yogyakarta.
Loke M.H. (2004). Electrical Imaging Surveys for Environmental and Engineering Studies
Misstear, (2006). Estimating Groundwater Recharge Trough Tills: a sensitivity analysis of soil moisture budgets and till properties in Ireland. Hydrogeology Journal 14: 548-561
Mubekti, dan Alhasanah, F. (2008). Mitigasi Daerah Rawan Tanah Longsor Menggunaka Teknik Pemodelan Sistem Informasi Geografis. Studi Kasus: Kecamatan Sumedang Utara dan Sumedang Selatan. Jurnal Tek. Ling. 9.(2): 118-126
Nisa, A.K, Mohammad I. I., Danar G. P. (2019). Identification of Potential Landslide Disaster in East Java Using Neural Network Model (Case Study: District of Ponogoro), Journal of Physics: Conference
Peraturan Pemerintah Nomor 43 Tahun 2008 Tentang Pengelolaan Airtanah.
Telford, V.M., Geldart L.P., Sheriff, R.E., Keys D.A. (1976). Applied Geophysics. Cambridge University Press.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.