Presumption of Ground Water Depth Using the Schlumberger Configuration Geoelectrical Method
Keywords:Drought, Groundwater Aquifers, Geoelectrical, Schlumberger configuration
AbstractThe occurrence of drought in 2019 in the study area is one of the environmental problems that complicate local people's lives. Observation data state that the research location is classified into drought-prone regions. This location needs further identification, whether it belongs to meteorological drought or hydrological drought. This study focuses on studying subsurface aquifer conditions, especially determining the depth of freshwater location. This study aimed to determine the subsurface aquifer's characteristics and estimate the depth of freshwater as a clean water source. The research method used is the geoelectrical resistivity test of the Schlumberger configuration. Data processing and modeling were carried out to obtain resistivity data that represented subsurface rock types. The results obtained are the lithology of the area comprising the study area consisting of fine-grained sediments. The value of the resistivity range assumed to be the aquifer layer is 20 - 40 ?m. The presence indication of an aquifer layer measures point 2 with an expression of the number of aquifers of two layers, namely at a depth of 12.2 meters and 71.5 meters, and at measuring point 4 with an indication of the number of aquifers in one layer at a depth of 79.2 meters.
Ariefin, R. F., & Purnama, I. L. S. (2019). Kajian Hidrostratigrafi dengan Metode Geolistrik di Wilayah Kepesisiran, Kecamatan Bangkalan, Kabupaten Bangkalan, Jawa Timur. Jurnal Bumi Indonesia, 8(1).
Abduh, M. (2012). Studi kapasitas debit air tanah pada akuifer tertekan di kota malang. Jurnal Teknik Pengairan, 3(1), 71-80
Iskandar, N. M., & Adji, T. N. (2017). Studi Karakteristik Akuifer Bebas dan Hasil Aman Penurapan Airtanah Kecamatan Trucuk Kabupaten Klaten. Jurnal Bumi Indonesia, 6(4), 228865
Manrulu, R. H., Nurfalaq, A., & Hamid, I. D. (2018). Pendugaan sebaran air tanah menggunakan metode geolistrik resistivitas konfigurasi wenner dan schlumberger di kampus 2 universitas cokroaminoto palopo. Jurnal Fisika Flux: Jurnal Ilmiah Fisika FMIPA Universitas Lambung Mangkurat, 15(1), 6-12.
Sedana, D., & Tanauma, A. (2015). Pemetaan akuifer air tanah di jalan ringroad kelurahan malendeng dengan menggunakan metode geolistrik tahanan jenis. Jurnal ilmiah sains, 15(1), 33-37.
Prihastiwi, F. E. (2016). Identifikasi Akuifer Di Zona Patahan Opak Pasca Gempa Yogyakarta 2006 Dengan Metode Geolistrik Konfigurasi Schlumberger.
Rizal, Nanang Saiful & Kuryanto, Totok Dwi. 2015. Teknik Pendugaan dan kplotasi Airtanah. Jember : LPPM Ummuh Jember.
Santosa, Langgeng Wahyu & Adji, Tjahyo Nugroho. 2014. Karakteristik Akuifer dan Potensi Airtanah Graben Bantul. Yogyakarta : Gadjah Mada University Press.
Todd, D.K. 1980.Groundwater Hydrology. New York: John Wiley and Sons.
Usman, B., Manrulu, R. H., Nurfalaq, A., & Rohayu, E. (2017). Identifikasi Akuifer Air Tanah Kota Palopo Menggunakan Metode Geolistrik Tahanan Jenis Konfigurasi Schlumberger. Jurnal Fisika Flux: Jurnal Ilmiah Fisika FMIPA Universitas Lambung Mangkurat, 14(2), 65-72.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.