Potential Land of Eucalyptus Industrial Forest for the Development of Sweet Sorghum in Player Gunungkidul Regency
Keywords:eucalyptus industrial forest, land, sweet sorghum
AbstractThe eucalyptus industrial forest in the District of Player Gunungkidul Regency was developed with a cropping pattern forming lines with a distance of 4-7 m. The corridor between plants is a space that can be synergized with farming communities around the forest for alley cropping with beneficial economically and land conservation. The purpose of this study was to analyze and plan a development system for and sweet sorghum mixed farming. This research was conducted using digital spatial data, the Player District Administrative Map based on the Indonesia Geoportal, geological maps, World_Imagery (MapServer) for coverage of Player district for 2017-2018. The image was then overlaid with polygons of villages that are included in the Player District area. Image interpretation is based on location, size, shape, shadow, color, texture, and pattern. Player District with an area of 10272.15 ha, has an area of eucalyptus industrial forest area of 4,277.68 ha (41.16%). The area of the alley space between eucalyptus lanes with a 4-7 m width of the alley is a potential for sorghum plant development.
Gao, X., Liu, Z., Zhao, X., Ling, Q., Huo, G., & Wu, P. (2018). Extreme natural drought enhances interspecific facilitation in semiarid agroforestry systems. Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, 265, 444-453.
Human, S., Sihono, S., & Parno, P. (2012). Application of mutation techniques in sorghum breeding for improved drought tolerance. Atom Indonesia, 32(1), 35-43.
Moreno, G., Aviron, S., Berg, S., Crous-Duran, J., Franca, A., de Jalón, S. G., Hartel, T., Mirck, J., Pantera, A., Palma, J.H.N., Paulo, J.A. Re, G.A., Sanna, F., Thenail, C., Varga, A., Viaud, V., & Paulo, J. A. (2018). Agroforestry systems of high nature and cultural value in Europe: provision of commercial goods and other ecosystem services. Agroforestry Systems, 92(4), 877-891.
Muyassaroh, M. (2016). Distillasi daun kayu putih dengan variasi tekanan operasi dan kekeringan bahan untuk mengoptimalkan kadar sineol dalam minyak kayu putih. Jurnal Teknik Kimia, 10(2), 37-42.
Nurcholis, M. and G. Supangkat. 2011. Pengembangan Integrated Farming System Untuk Pengendalian Alih Fungsi Lahan Pertanian. Prosiding Seminar Nasional Budidaya Pertanian. Universitas Bengkulu. Bengkulu.
Nurcholis, M., Wijayani, A., & Widodo, A. (2013). Clay and organic matter applications on the coarse quartzy tailing material and the sorghum growth on the post tin mining at Bangka Island. Journal of Dedraged and Mining Land Management, 1(1), 27-32.
Rimbawanto, A., & Susanto, M. (2004). Pemuliaan Melaleuca cajuputi subsp cajuputi untuk Pengembangan Industri Minyak Kayu Putih Indonesia. Prosiding Ekspose Hasil Litbang Bioteknologi dan Pemuliaan Tanaman Hutan Hal, 83-92.
Sadono, R., Soeprijadi, D., & Wirabuana, P. Y. A. P. (2020). Kesesuaian lahan untuk pengembangan tanaman kayu putih dan implikasinya terhadap teknik silvikultur. Jurnal Pengelolaan Sumberdaya Alam dan Lingkungan (Journal of Natural Resources and Environmental Management), 10(1), 43-51.
Satu Data Indonesia. https://data.go.id/dataset/batas-administrasi-nkri
Surono, 2009, Litostratigrafi pegunungan selatan bagian timur Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta dan Jawa Tengah. Jurnal Sumber Daya Geologi. Vol. 19 Pusat Survei Geologi, Bandung, 209 – 221.
World_Imagery (MapServer) https://services.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/World_Imagery/ MapServer
Yogatama, N., Ustiawan, A. B., & Julias, R. N. (2017, September). Karakteristik Batugamping Formasi Wonosari: Diagenesis dan Rock-Typing. In Proceeding, Seminar Nasional Kebumian ke-10 Peran Penelitian Ilmu Kebumian dalam Pembangunan Infrastruktur di Indonesia 13–14 September 2017; Grha Sabha Pramana.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.