Resistivity Modeling of Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran” Yogyakarta Groundwaters
Keywords:Resistivity, groundwater, UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta
AbstractUPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta is an educational institution that is actively developing various campus facilities. This development certainly cannot be separated from various problems. One of the existing problems is the problem of clean water installation, one of which is to overcome this problem is by developing groundwater sources. To assist in the development of the fulfillment of clean water demands at the UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta campus, this research was carried out, which aims to detect various potential locations for groundwater development even though geologically and hydrogeological these are areas where it is difficult to determine the depth of good quality groundwater. The research method used is to study geological, hydrogeological, and climatological conditions supported by a study of subsurface conditions using the geoelectric method. From this, it is hoped that the potential points where groundwater can be developed, at the potential points equipped with information on the depth of the aquifer
Loke M.H., (2000), Electrical Imaging Surveys for Environmental and Engineering Studies.
Purnama, S. (2018). Dynamic Model Application to Determine Ground Water Conservation Priorities in Bantul District. Jurnal Teknologi Lingkungan. https://doi.org/10.29122/jtl.v14i2.1430
Reynolds, J. M. (1997). An Introduction to Applied and Environmental Geophysics. Chichester: John Wiley and Sons Ltd. 796p.
Rahardjo, W., Sukandarrumidi, dan Rosidi, H.M.D., (1995), Peta Geologi Lembar Yogyakarta, Jawa, Pusat Penelitian dan Pengembangan Geologi.
Saputra, A., Gomez, C., Delikostidis, I., Zawar-Reza, P., Sri Hadmoko, D., Sartohadi, J., & Setiawan, M. A. (2018). Determining Earthquake Susceptible Areas Southeast of Yogyakarta, Indonesia — Outcrop Analysis from Structure from Motion ( SfM ) and Geographic Information System ( GIS ). Geosciences. https://doi.org/10.3390/geosciences8040132
Telford, M. W., Gerdart, L. P., Sheriff, R. E, and Keys, D. A., (1976), Applied Geophysics First Edition, Cambridge University Press.
Werner, A. D., Sharp, H. K., Galvis, S. C., Post, V. E. A., and Sinclair, P. (2017). Hydrogeology and management of freshwater lenses on atoll islands: Review of current knowledge and research needs. Journal of Hydrology. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2017.02.047Sosrodarsono,S, Takeda K, 1985, Hidrologi Untuk Pengairan, PT. Pradnya Paramita, Jakarta
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.