Gladiolus Plants As An Alternative To Agro-Ecotourism
Keywords:agro-ecotourism, regional arrangement, gladioli plant
AbstractThe arrangement of the area becomes an attractive tourist attraction for tourists while building the economy of the community so that more needs to be done by designing a village into a tourist location. The local community is also encouraged to participate in tourism in its area by more creative in reading business opportunities that are able to benefit themselves and the citizens as a whole so that it will create a socially, economically independent society and always maintain the sustainability of local culture by optimizing the utilization of existing resources. The arrangement of the area needs to be done thoroughly in bandungan village, including lodging for tourists who intend to intern. Flower planting needs to be done continuously and continuously so that tourists who only visit for a moment to take pictures can be served and feel at home lingering in tourist locations.
BTDC, 2009. Findings of visitors' opinion survey 2008. Bhaktapur Tourism Development Committee (BTDC), Bhaktapur, Nepal.
Dahlan, I., (2004). Opportunities for Agro-Eco-Tourism in Bario Highlands. Special Papers Presented in: Seminar on Opportunities for Agro-Eco-Tourism in Bario Highlands, Bario Seminar and Festival, 11-14 May 2004, Miri. (unpublished)
Make, J., (2004). Horticultural development strategies for Bario with the emphasis on agro-eco-tourism. Paper presented in: Seminar on Opportunities for Agro-Eco- Tourism in Bario Highlands, Bario Seminar and Festival, 11-14 May 2004, Miri.
Acharya, P., 2001. Impact of tourism in economic and socio-cultural aspects of Lumbini VDC; an anthropological case study. Master’s dissertation submitted to Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
Pellis, A., 2019. Reality effects of conflict avoidance in rewilding and ecotourism practices – the case of Western Iberia. Journal of Ecotourism Vol 18 (4) Pages: 316-331
Wijaya, A., Maffei, Ratna Roostika, and Moffit Eko Purwanto. 2016. In vitro regeneration of chrysanthemum callus after gamma-ray irradiation for resistance to medium plains. Journal of Information Vol 19 No. 6A: 1813-1818
CBS, 2004. Nepal Living Standards Survey 2003/04. Central Bureau of Statistics, Kathamndu.
Dangol, D. R., and B. Ranabhat, 2007. Developing Agro-ecotourism in Nepal. NTTR, Nov. 12-25, 2007, Nepal. pp.30-33.
Wijayani, A., Rina Srilestari, and B. Supriyanta (2017). The explants of planet induction using auxin and cytokinin shortly after the gamma-ray irradiation and the gripped polyethylene glycol. Journal of engineering and applied sciences, 12 (15). Pp. 3905-3908.
Rudi, 2019. 10 lokasi Wisata Bandungan, Wisata Dataran Tinggi yang Sejuk. https://www.nativeindonesia.com/objek-wisata-bandungan/
Paiva, PDO, Gabriela Silva Sant’Ana, Francilene de Lourdes Bonifácio, Michele Valquíria dos Reis, Paulo Henrique Sales Guimarães, 2020. Flower and ornamental plant consumers profile and behavior. J. ornamental horticulture Vol 26, No 3: 333-345
Make, J. (2006). Rebranding Bario: From Backpackers Heaven to Premium Rural Health-Based Agro-Eco-Tourism Destination. Paper presented in Orang Ulu National Association Tourism Seminar cum Workshop. 24 – 26 February 2006, Dynasty Hotel, Miri.
Lackey, N.Q and Lisa Pennisi, 2019. Ecotour guide training program methods and characteristics: a case study from the African bush. Journal of Ecotourism Vol 19 (3) Pages: 217-232
Uhlmann, LO., Camila Coelho Becker, Regina Tomiozzo, Nereu Augusto Streck, Alfredo Schons, Darlan Scapini Balest, Mara dos Santos Braga, Natalia Teixeira Schwab, Josana Andreia Langner. Gladiolus as an alternative for diversification and profit in small rural property. J. Ornamental horticulture Vol 25, No 2: 200-208
Munar, EAV., Carlos Ricardo Bojaca Aldana. 2019. Study of natural ventilation in a Gothic multi-tunnel greenhouse designed to produce rose (Rosa spp.) in the high-Andean tropic. J. Ornamental horticulture Vol 25, No 2: 133-143
Ribeiro, MNO., Elka Fabiana Aparecida Almeida, Marília Andrade Lessa, Pedro Martins Ribeiro Júnior, Sérgio Soares Barbosa, Júnia Rafael Mendonça Figueiredo, Simone Novaes Reis, 2015. Effects of plant conduction systems and organic fertilizer management on disease incidence and severity in ‘Osiana’ and ‘Carola’ roses. J. Ornamental horticulture Vol 21, No 1: 85-92
Siglerab, WA., Stephanie A.Ewinga Clain A.Jonesab Robert A.Paynac Perry Millera Marco Manetad, 2020. Water and nitrate loss from dryland agricultural soils is controlled by management, soils, and weather. J. Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment Vol. 304, 1 December 2020.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.