Growth Of Three Tomato Lines (Lycopersicum Esculentum Mill) Using Trichoderma Sp In Vegetative Phase
Keywords:Tomato lines, Trichoderma sp
AbstractThe Successful of breeding tomato plants will be determined by the availability of various genetic sources of tomatoes. The purpose of this study was to obtain the performance of the F line with tomato (Lycopersicum esculentum Mill) growth in the superior generative phase by administering Trichoderma sp and obtaining a good Trichoderma sp dose and its interactions. The research was conducted in July 2020 at the Wedomartani experimental garden in Yogyakarta. The field experiment method used a 2-factor Completely Randomized Design (CRD) with 3 replications. The first factor is the Servo F1, F2, and F3 tomato lines. The second factor was the dosage of Trichoderma sp, namely 30 g, 40 g, and 50 g. The parameters observed data were plant height, number of leaves, branches. and the diameter of the stem. The observed data were analyzed using analysis of variance (ANOVA) at the 5% level, so tested using by Duncan's Multiple Range Test at 5% level. The results showed that giving Trichoderma sp 40 g / plant could increase the number of Servo F1 tomato leaves. at age 7 must. Servo F1 tomatoes have a higher vegetative phase at the age of 5 and 7 mst, and the number of leaves is 5 mst. Treatment of Trichoderma sp 50 g / plant increased plant height by 7 mst and number of leaves by 5 mst.
Badan Pusat Statistik dan Direktorat Jenderal Hortikultura. Production of Seasonal Vegetable and Fruit Plants (Tons) 2014-20192019. http://bps.go.id/.
Baihaki, A., Nawawi, A.L Abadi. 2013. Application Techniques of Trichoderma sp on Growth and Yield of Potato (Solanum tuberosum L). Journal of Plant Production. Vol 1 No 3. July 2013, 21 – 30.
Brilliance. S. Purnomo, Bambang, dan Sulistyo. 2017. Trichoderma sp. Applications To Control Fusarium oxysporum F.sp. Lycopercii on Tomato Plants also (Lycopersicum esculentum Mill.). Research Report. Bengkulu University. http://repository.unib.ac.id/id/eprint/12696
Bowman, D, Kumar, KPS, Paswan, S & Srivastava, S 2012, Tomato-a natural medicine and its health benefits, Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, Vol. 1, no. 1: 33-43.
Djafaruddin. 2000. Plant Disease Protection Basics. Budi Aksara. Jakarta.
Herlina, K dan Pramesti. 2017. Use of Trichoderma harzianum Active Compost to Increase the Growth of Chili Plants.F.MIPA. Research Report. Semarang Government University.
Indrayani, W, T. 2019. The Advantages of Servo Varieties Compared to Other Varieties in Applied Studies. Article Ministry of Agriculture Simluhtan · Modern Integrated KATAM.
Nazirwan., A. Wahyudi dan Dubai. 2014. Characterization of local and introduced tomato germplasm collections. Journal of Applied Agricultural Research. Vol 14 (1) : 70-75
Paradiso, S.K., Rustikawati, Dotti, S. 2016. Growth Performance and Yield of Sixteen Tomato (Solanum Lycopersicum L) Genotypes in the Lowlands. Agnosia Deed Journal. Vol. 19 No 2: 118-128. July – December 2016.
Poespodarsono, S. 1988. Basic Science of Plant Breeding. Bogor: PAU. IPB
Qasim, W.A. 2018. Plant Breeding Methods. Plantasia. Bandung. 337 hal.
Salisbury and Ross. 1995. Plant Physiology Volume II. ITB. Bandung
Satya, I. M. D., Made, D., I Nengah, A., Gusti, N. A.S.W,. 2017. The Effectiveness of Trichoderma sp. Against the Growth of Chili (Capsicum annum L.). E-Journal of Tropical Agroecotechnology ISSN: 2301-6515 Vol. 6, No. 1, January 2017.
Sopialena. 2018. Effect of Trichoderma sp. In Tomato Plants on Production Factors. Journal. GRIFO Volume XVII Nomor 2, Oktober 2018. ISSN P: 1412-6885.
Syukur. M., Sriani, S., dan Rahmi. Y. 2018. Plant Breeding Techniques. Penebar Swadaya. Jakarta.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.