Web-Based Information System Analysis Of DIY Women’s Career Success Facing COVID-19
Keywords:Web, Multimedia, Multiple Linear Regression, SPSS
AbstractEvery human being must be good at managing time and activities based on the priority scale of work, especially for women who have dual roles as housewives and career women. At this time the opportunity for women to have a career is open and the same as that of men, there have been many women occupying equal positions with men, both as workers and at the leadership level. The data collection technique used a questionnaire. This study analyzes the data using multiple regression analysis techniques in order to see whether there is any influence between the independent variables and the dependent variable. Data processing uses the latest version of the SPSS program for windows, which is an application program that has high statistical analysis capabilities and a data management system in a graphical environment using descriptive menus and dialog boxes. The software that supports this application is Adobe Flash CS3, Action script, and Dreamweaver. The system development methodology used is multimedia with the stages of concept, design, material collecting, assembly, testing. This application aims to be used as a medium of information and learning for people and users who need this information system effectively and efficiently because all data is processed accurately. The results showed that competence, personal relationships, hard work, and noble values had a positive effect on women's career success, while time management had a negative effect on the success of career women. It was evident that the competency variable was the variable that had the dominant influence on women's career success. R = 0.534, meaning that there is a relationship between time management, hard work, noble values, competence, and personal relationships to women's career success. R Square 0.285, meaning that time management, hard work, noble values, competence, and personal relationships have an influence on women's career success by 0.285 or 28.5%, and the rest is influenced by other factors of 0.715 or 71.5%.
(As'ad, M, 2018), Human Resources Science, Industrial Psychology, Liberty Publisher, Yogyakarta.
(Clegg Brian, 2016), Instant Motivation 79 Instant Ways to Foster Motivation, Kogan Page, London.
(Chrysanti Hasibuan, 2015), Recognizes Indonesian Women In Profile Management And
His experience, Business Magazine, No.3, Jakarta
(Hutapea Parulian, Thoha Nuriana, 2018), Competence Plus Theory, Design, Cases, and Applications for HR and Dynamic Organizations, PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta.
(Jack Ferner, 2018), Managing Time Resources, PT Elex Media Komputindo, Jakarta.
(Kirwani, 2001), The Influence of Situational Leadership Style of Small Women Entrepreneurs on Employee Performance. Case Study in Small Embroidery Industry in Tanggulangin District, Sidoarjo, Journal of Women's Empowerment, Jakarta.
(Nugroho B, 2015), Dynamic Web Programming Applications with PHP and MySQL, Gava Media, Yogyakarta.
(Pressman R, 2015), Software Engineering Practitioner Approach (Book One), Andi Offset, Yogyakarta.
(Sutarman, 2015), Building Web Applications with PHP and MySQL, Graha Ilmu, Yogyakarta.
(Sutoyo Agus, 2015), Prof. Hembing, Gema Insani, Jakarta.
(Sugiyono, 2019), Business Research Methods, CV. Alfabete, Bandung.
(Suhardi Sigit, 2019), Introduction to Methodology for Research, 1st Edition, Faculty of Economics
Wiyata Tamansiswa Undergraduate University, Yogyakarta.
(Sanborn, Mark. 2019), Secret Career, Success, Happy Life, sublime. PT Gramedia Pustaka, Jakarta.
(Sulaiman Wahid, 2016), Regression Analysis Using SPSS, Andi, Yogyakarta, first.
(Tinaprilla Netti, 2017), Get Rich by Doing Business at Home Practical Tips for Women to Achieve Financial Freedom Without Leaving Their Family, Elex Media Komputindo, Jakarta.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.