Study Of Coliform And Escherichia Coli Bacteria Contamination In Part Of Gajahwong River Near Universitas Islam Negeri (Uin) Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta
Keywords:standard. Both coli bacteria reach maximum conditions in 2019 and occur during the dry season. Keyword, pollution, escherichia coli, total coli bacteria
AbstractThe development of an area is indicated by an increase in the number of settlements. The activities of the UIN Yogyakarta campus have had an impact on the number of newcomers living temporarily and permanently around the campus. The negative impact is caused by the pollution of the Gajahwong River water from the disposal of domestic waste from the surrounding population. This study aims to examine the pollution of coli and Escherichia coli bacteria in the Gajahwong River fragment around the UIN campus in Yogyakarta. The research method was used in the form of field surveys and secondary data analysis of environmental monitoring results from the Yogyakarta Provincial Environment Office during the period of 2015 - 2019. The results showed that the number of stools and a total of coli bacteria were far above the quality standard. Both coli bacteria reach maximum conditions in 2019 and occur during the dry season
Anisafitri, J., Khairuddin., dan Rasmi, D. A. C. 2020. Analisis Total Bakteri Coliform Sebagai Indikator Pencemaran Air Pada Sungai Unus Lombok. Journal of Pijar MIPA, 15(3) : 266-272.
Arisanty, D., Adyatma, S., Huda, N. 2017. Analisis Kandungan Bakteri Fecal Coliform pada Sungai Kuin Kota Banjarmasin. Geografi Indonesia Magazine, 31(2): 51 - 60
Fathoni, A., Khotimah, S., dan Linda, R. 2016. Kepadatan Bakteri Coliform Di Sungai Segedong Kabupaten Pontianak. . Journal of Protobiont, 5 (1) : 20-23.
Putri, A. M., dan Kurnia, P. 2018. Identifikasi Keberadaan Bakteri Coliform Dan Total Mikroba Dalam Es Dung-Dung Di Sekitar Kampus Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta. . Journal of Media Gizi Indonesia, 13(1): 41–48
Sutiknowati, L. I. 2016. Bioindikator Pencemar, Bakteri Escherichia Coli. Journal of Oseana, 42(4): 63 – 71
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.