Response to Availability of N Regosol and its Uptake by Tomatoes on Giving Gamal (Gliricidia sepium) at Different Times
Keywords:Gamal, Nitrogen, Regosol, Tomato, time of application
AbstractThe low availability of Nitrogen nutrients for tomato plants results in disruption of plant growth processes including inhibition of root extension, causing N nutrient uptake to decrease. This study aims to determine the effect of the time of application of Gamal fertilizer (Gliricidia sepium) on the availability of N Regosol and its uptake by tomatoes (Solanum Lycopersicum L). This research is a pot experiment using a completely randomized design method (CRD) with 9 treatments, namely without Gamal and without Inoculant at the same time as planting (G0), Giving Gamal at the same time as planting (G1), Giving Gamal 10 days before planting (G2), Giving Gamal 20 days before planting (G3) and Giving Gamal 30 days before planting (G4). Giving gamal + inoculant at the same time as planting (G5), giving Gamal + inoculant 10 days before planting (G6), Giving Gamal + inoculant 20 days before planting (G7), and giving Gamal + inoculant 30 days before planting (G8). Each treatment was repeated 3 times, so the number of pots was 27. The results were analyzed using a variance at the 5% level, if there was a significant effect, then tested further with the Duncan Multiple Range Test at the 5% level. The results showed that giving Gamal (Gliricidia sepium) at different times affected increasing the available N Regosol and N uptake of tomatoes. The time of giving Gamal + inoculant 10 days before planting significantly gave the best response to the availability of N Regosol and N nutrient uptake of tomato plants.
Anonim. (2009). Analisa Kimia Tanah, Tanaman, Air Dan Pupuk [Chemical Analysis of Soil,Plants, Water, and Fertilizer]. Technical Guidelines. Soil Research Center. Center for Agricultural Research and Development. Agriculture Department.
Darmawijaya, M. I. (1992). Klasifikasi Tanah Dasar Teori Bagi penelitian tanah dan Pelaksanaan Pertanian di Indonesia [Soil Classification Theory Basis for Soil Research and Agriculture Implementation in Indonesia] Gajah Mada Universiti press. Yogyakarta
Gomes, K.A.and A.A.Gomes. (1995). Prosedur Statistik untuk penelitian Pertanian [Statistical Procedure for Agricultural Research] Terjemahan Sjamsuddin,F dan Baharsyah,J.S (edisi kedua) UI Press.Jakarta
Hakim, N. Yusuf,N. Lubis. Sutopo,G.H. Rundi soul, amin DH.GB. Hong.Bailey N.H. (1986). Dasar – Dasar Ilmu Tanah [Basics of Soil Science].Universitas Lampung. Lampung
Hartati, S. (2000) . Potensi Daun Gamal Sebagai Bahan Pupuk Organik Cair [The Potential of Gamal Leaves As Liquid Organic Fertilizers]. Jurnal Agrisistem.
Handayanto, E. Y.Nuraini dan Syekhfani. (2000)..Stimulasi Dekomposisi dan Mineralisasi
Nitrogen dari Bahan Organik Yang Berbeda Kualitas Akibat Penambahan Bahan
Organik Baru [Stimulation of Decomposition and Mineralization Nitrogen from Organic Materials of Different Quality Due to Addition of Materials new Organic] Dalam Prosiding Kongres Nasional VII. HITI. Bandung. Buku I.
Jusuf, L (2006). Potensi Daun Gamal Sebagai Bahan Pupuk Organik Cair [The Potential of Gamal Leaves As Liquid Organic Fertilizers]. Jurnal Agrisistem Vol.2. No 1
Nuraida dan Mohtar A.N. (2006). Penelitian Pertanian Tanaman Pangan [Food Crops Agricultural Research] vol 25 No.3.
Pujiyanto, (1994). Nilai Hara Beberapa Tanaman Penaung pada Perkebunan [Nutritiona Value of Some Shade Plants in Plantation]
Susila, A.D. (2006). Panduan Budidaya Tanaman Sayuran [Guide on Vegetable Cultivation]
Department of Agronomy and Horticulture. Bogor Agricultural Institute. Page 115.
Accessed on4 February 2018.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.