Groundwater Potential in the Candi Abang Area Berbah, Sleman, Yogyakarta Based on Geological Conditions
Keywords:Groundwater Potential, Groundwater, Geology, Candi Abang
AbstractGroundwater is one of the sources of community water needs. Technically, groundwater potential in each area depends on the abiotic components' condition, which are the providers, distributors, and groundwater storage. Groundwater providing, distributing, and storing media are strongly controlled by geological conditions that describe the potential presence of groundwater. The geological conditions of each area are different from one another, so it is important to conduct research on groundwater potential based on geological conditions as one of the basic steps to fulfillment community water needs. Candi Abang area is a hilly area with constituent rocks in the form of pyroclastic products, which make it difficult for groundwater to be stored in it. This condition is interesting to know the groundwater potential as the basis for the fulfillment of community water needs. Research on groundwater potential in the Candi Abang Area was carried out by mapping and direct measurement of geological components, including; landform, soil thickness, lithology, groundwater level depth, rock weathering level, and density of discontinuity fields. Then, analyzed with a weighting method based on the level of influence. The results of the weighting analysis obtained the level of groundwater potential in the Candi Abang area are very difficult, difficult, easy, and very easy.
Anonim. 2004. Kumpulan Panduan Teknis Pengelolaan Air Tanah, Direktorat Tata Lingkungan Geologi dan Kawasan Pertambangan, Departemen Energi dan Sumberdaya Mineral, Jakarta.
Adji, T.N., Nurjani, E.M., dan Wicaksono, D., (2014), Zonasi Potensi Airtanah Dengan Menggunakan Beberapa Parameter Lapangan dan Pendekatan SIG di Daerah Kepesisiran, Hibah Sekolah Vokasi UGM. Sekolah Vokasi, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta.
Fetter, C.W., 1988. Applied Hydrogeology, 2nd Edition. MacMillan Publishing Company, New York.
Hendrayana, H. dan Vicente, V.A.S. (2013), Cadangan Airtanah berdasarkan Geometri dan Konfigurasi Sistem Akuifer Cekungan Airtanah Yogyakarta – Sleman. Prosiding Seminar Nasional Kebumian Ke-6. 356 – 370.
Hidayat, H.N., Sangaji, G.W., Bramastya, K.G., dan Titisari, A,D. (2017). Karakteristik dan Proses Pelapukan pada Batuan Penyusun Candi Abang, Kecamatan Berbah, Kabupaten Sleman, Provinsi Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta. Proceeding, Seminar Nasional Kebumian Ke-10. 1234 – 1251.
Kristanto, W.A.D, Astuti, A.A., Nugroho, N.E., dan Febriyanti, S.V. (2020). Sebaran Daerah Sulit Air Tanah Berdasarkan Kondisi Geologi Daerah Perbukitan Kecamatan Prambanan, Sleman, Yogyakarta. Jurnal Sains dan Tekonologi Lingkungan p-ISSN; 2085 – 1227 dan e-ISSN: 2502 - 6119. Volume 12, Nomor 1, 68 – 83
Santosa, L.W., (2002). Studi Akuifer dan Hidrokimia Airtanah pada Bentanglahan Aluvial Pesisis Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta. Laporan Penelitian. Lembaga Penelitian UGM, Yogyakarta.
Pandega, A.K. dan Hastuti, E.W.D. (2019). Analisis Potensi Banjir berdasarkan Metode AHP Daerah Sumber Jaya dan Sekitarnya, Kabupaten Oku Selatan, Provinsi Sumatera Selatan. Seminar Nasional AVoER XI 2019. 495 - 500
Pemerintah Indonesia. 2019. Undang-Undang Nomor 17 Tahun 2019 tentang Sumber Daya Air. Lembaran RI Tahun 2019 No. 17. Jakarta: Sekretariat Negara.
Rahman, A., Triantoro, A., dan Mustofa, A. (2017). Pengaruh Pelapukan terhadap Sifat Fisik Batuan dan Tanah Residual Breksi Vulkanik. Jurnal GEOSAPTA. Vol. 3 No. 2. 79 – 83.
Santosa, L.W. dan Adji, T.N. (2006). Pendugaan Geolistrik untuk Identifikasi Keterdapatan Airtanah di Perkebunan Kelapa Sawit, Muarakandis, Kabupaten Musirawas, Provinsi Sumatera Selatan. Majalah Geografi Indonesia ISSN 0215 – 1790. Vol. 20 No. 2, 168 – 186.
Sudarmadji, (1990). Perambatan Pencemaran dalam Airtanah pada Akifer Tak Tertekan di Daerah Lereng Gunungapi Merapi. Laporan Penelitian. PAU Ilmu Teknik, UGM, Yogyakarta.
Sunarwan, Bambang. (2014). Karakterisasi Phisik Airtanah dan Identifikasi Pemunculan Mataair pada Akuifer Endapan Gunungapi. Jurnal Teknologi. Volume II, Edisi 24. 16 – 26.
Todd, D.K., 1980. Groundwater Hydrology. Johm Wiley and Sons, New York.
Walton, D.C., 1970. Groundwater Resources Evaluation. McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.