A Techno-Economic Analysis of Geothermal Energy in West Java
Keywords:geothermal, Techno, Economic, Analysis, heat energy
AbstractGeothermal energy is a source of heat energy contained within the earth. The utilization of geothermal energy can be done in two ways, direct use and indirect use. The utilization of geothermal energy directly for non-electric purposes naturally tends to utilize thermal energy on-site rather than converting it into electrical energy. The utilization of geothermal energy directly for non-electric purposes naturally tends to utilize thermal energy on-site rather than converting it into electrical energy. The basis for the analysis of the plan to develop the direct use of geothermal areas and its surroundings is carried out in stages: Formulation of the problem, Formulation of Analysis Assumptions, Data collection, Available Geothermal Source Classification, Classification of Economic Activities, Integration of Available Geothermal Resources and Economic Activities. The analysis is used in the calculation of the energy requirements of the tea drying process in Malabar. Direct utilization of geothermal in the case of the Malabar tea factory is Recommended with Capital Cost of direct geothermal utilization can be paid off within a period of 20 years, then the production cost per year is 7.112 billion / 20 = 355.6 million rupiah.
Craig, J. J., 2005. Introduction to Robotics: Mechanics and Control. Third EDT. Canada: Pearson Prentice Hall.
Cuevas, E., Zaldivar, D., Tapia, E. & Rojas, R., 2007. An Incremental Fuzzy Algorithm for The Balance of Humanoid Robots.
Czarnetzki, S., Kerner, S. & Urban, O., 2010. Applying Dynamic Walking Control for Biped Robots. RoboCup 2009: Robot Soccer World Cup XIII, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 5949, pp. 69 - 80.
Damen CNC, 2009. [Online]
Available at: http://www.damencnc.com/damencnc.php?dir=cpt&idComp=195&langId=EN
Das, L., 2012. Prediction of Inverse Kinematics Solution of a Redundant Manipulator using ANFIS, Rourkela: s.n.
Dohyun Kim, Doyoung Jeon, 2011. Fuzzy-Logic Control of Cutting Forces in CNC Milling Processes using Motor Currents as Indirect Force Sensors. Precision Engineering, Volume 35, p. 143–152.
Duffie. J.A. Beckman. WA, 2006. Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes. Three EDT. s.l.: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Ekkachai K, Komin U, Chaopramualkul W, Tantaworrasilp A, Kwansud P, Seekhao P, Leelasawassuk T, Tanta-Ngai K, Tungpimolrut K., August 18-21, 2009. Design and Development of an Open Architecture CNC Controller for Milling Machine Retrofitting. Fukuoka International Congress Center, Japan, s.n., pp. 5629-5632.
Entingh, D. J. & Easwaran, E. a. L. M., 1994. Small Geothermal Electric Systems for Remove Power. Geothermal Resources Council Bulletin, pp. 331-338.
Erbatur, K. & Kurt, O., 2009. Natural ZMP Trajectories for Biped Robot Reference Generation. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS, March.Volume 56.
European Committee for Standardization, 2006. Thermal Solar Systems and Components - Solar Collector - Part 2: Test Methods, London, UK: s.n.
F. Libert, J. Soulard, 2004. Design Study of Different Direct-Driven Permanent-Magnet Motors for a Low-Speed Application. Trondheim, Norwegia, s.n., pp. 1-6.
Fanuc LTD Japan, 1988. Fanuc Operator’s manual. s.l.:s.n.
Farzadpour, F. & Danesh, M., 2011. GA Based Trajectory Generation for a 7-DOF Biped Robot by Considering Feet Rotation during Double Support Phase.
Feng, Y., Yao-nan, W. & Yi-min, Y., 2012. Inverse Kinematics Solution for Robot Manipulator based on Neural Network under Joint Subspace. International Journal of Computers and Communications, September, Volume 7, No.3, pp. 459-472.
Fujisaki, K., R. Hirayama, dan Y. Nemoto, 2004. Electromagnetic Steel Solution in Electromagnetic Field, s.l.: s.n.
G. Rzevsski, 2003. On Conceptual Design of Intelligent Mechatronics System. Mechatronics, 13(10), pp. 1029-1044.
GSK CNC, 2007. [Online]
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.