Increased Productivity Of Empon-Empon Jamu To Meet Demand Due To The Covid-19 Pandemic (Case Study In Dronco Hamlet, Girirejo Village, Imogiri District, Bantul Yogyakarta Regency)
Keywords:Covid-19, chopper machine, Ampon-empon, ginger
AbstractThese instant herbs and instant red ginger are much in demand by consumers because they taste good and are fresh, and can also increase the body's immunity. The business of instant herbal medicine and instant red ginger has not been managed professionally. This is indicated by the quality of the product that has not been standardized, which is sometimes too wet and sometimes too dry, resulting in durability and taste of the product. Since the Covid -19 pandemic, demand has increased by almost 400%. Meanwhile, the production of these two business groups is now only able to meet 50% to 60%. Based on the partners' problems, to increase production and improve the quality of herbal medicine, practically designed chopper machines have been used. The chopper machine that is donated to this partner is capable of chopping various types and sizes of herbal medicine with a production speed of around 30 kg of wet herbs per hour or greater ± 50 times the manual work done by the partner at this time. Production process training and mentoring are also carried out so that the product quality lasts longer, and the taste of herbs does not change. With technological innovation and business training carried out by the service team, the partners feel very useful, that is 1). The organization is able to increase production capacity to fulfill demand 2). The quality of the herbal products will be better 3) Better organizational management 4). The economy of the members of the crafters' group has improved more
Biofarmaka IPB. 2013. Quality of Herbal Medicine Plants and Traditional Medicine.[online]:http://biofarmaka.ipb.ac.i d/brc-news/brcarticle/587-Quality-of herbal-medicine-plants-and-traditionalmedicine2013. Diakses pada 20 Juni 2019.
Chahyadi, Agus, dkk. 2014. Boesenbergia pandurata Roxb., An Indonesian Medicinal Plant: Phytochemistry, Biological Activity, Plant Biotechnology. Procedia Chemistry 13: 13−37 hlm.
Lestari, E.D. 2007. Analisis Daya Saing, Strategi dan Prospek Indsutri Jamu di Indonesia. Departemen Ilmu Ekonomi, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Manajeman Institut Pertanian Bogor.
Mulyani, Hesti, dkk. 2016. Tumbuhan Herbal sebagai Jamu Pengobatan Tradisional terhadap penyakit dalam serat Primbon Jampi Jawi Jilid I. Jurnal Penelitian Humaniora 21(II): 73–91 hlm
Zulkifli. 2004. Pengobatan Tradisional sebagai Pengobatan Alternatif Harus Dilestarikan. Jakarta: PT Agromedia Pustaka.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.