Induction Of Banana Roots In Various Media And In Vitro Growth Regulators
Keywords:banana, media types, growth regulators, in vitro
AbstractThis research aims to determine the appropriate media and the best concentration of growth regulators. Furthermore, themethod used was a completely randomized design with two factors, namely the type of media (Murashige & Skoog, Media B5, and ½ MS + vitamin B5) and NAA (0.5; 1.0; 1.5 ppm) as well as BA (1; 2; 3 ppm. ). The data obtained were analyzed for diversity and further evaluation using Duncan Multiple Range Test (DMRT) at a 5% level. Furthermore, the result showed that Murashige & Skoog media interacts with NAA 1 ppm + BAP 2 ppm on root length parameters. Considering this result, media B5 is the best for plantlet roots number and dry weight parameters, while NAA 1.5 ppm and BA 3 ppm were the best plantlets dry weight concentrations.
Abebe, Z., A. Mengesha, A. Teressa & W. Tefera. 2009. Efficient In Vitro Multiplication Protocol for Vanilla planifolia Using Nodal Explants in Ethiopia. African Journal of Biotechnology 8 (24): 6817-6821.
Anisa, N., S. Reine, W. Asnawati. 2016. Pengaruh BAP Terhadap Multiplikasi Tunas Anggrek Hitam (Coelogyne pandurata Lindl.) Secara Kultur Jaringan. Jurnal Hutan Lestari 4(4): 591-595
Bella, D. R. S., Suminar, E., Nuraini, A., & Ismail, A. 2016. Pengujian Efektivitas Berbagai Jenis dan Konsentrasi Sitokinin terhadap Multiplikasi Tunas Mikro Pisang (Musa paradisiaca L.) secara In Vitro. Jurnal Kultivasi, 15(2), 74-80.
BPS. 2019. Statistik Konsumsi Pangan Tahun 2018. Pusat Data dan Sistem Informasi Pertanian. Sekretariat Jendral Kementerian Pertanian.
Elma,T.A. E.Suminar., & S.Mubarok, A.Nuraini. .2017. Multiplikasi tunas mikro pisang (Musa paradisiaca L.) ‘Raja Bulu’ secara in vitro pada berbagai jenis dan konsentrasi sitokinin. Jurnal Kultivasi 16 (3) .
Ferdous, M.H., A.A.M. Billah, H. Mehraj, T. Taufique, & AFMJ Uddin. 2015. BAP and IBA pulsing for in vitro multiplication of Banana cultivars through shoot-tip culture. J.Bioscie. Agri. Research 3(2): 87-95.
Indria, W., Mansyur, & A. Husni. 2016. Pengaruh Pemberian Zat Pengatur Tumbuh 2,4- Dikhlorofenoksiasetat (2,4-D) Terhadap Induksi Kalus dan Penambahan Zat Pengatur Tumbuh Benzyl Adenine (BA) Terhadap Induksi Kalus Embriogenik Rumput Gajah Varietas Hawaii (Pennisetum purpureum Cv. Hawaii) (In Vitro). Jurnal Ilmu Ternak Universitas Padjadjaran 18(1): 34-46.
Kartiman, R., S. Dewi, I. A. Syarifah, dan P. Agus. 2018. Multiplikasi In Vitro Anggrek Hitam (Coelogyne pandurata Lindl.) pada Perlakuan Kombinasi NAA dan BAP. Jurnal Bioteknologi dan Biosains Indonesia 30(5): 75-87.
Kasutjianingati, Poerwanto R, Widodo, Khumaida N & Efendi D. 2017. Pengaruh Media Induksi terhadap Multiplikasi Tunas dan Pertumbuhan Planlet Pisang Raja Bulu (AAB) dan Pisang Tanduk (AAB) pada Berbagai Media Multiplikasi. J Agron Indonesia 39 (3) : 180-187
Mengesha, A., A. Biruk, G. Elias, dan T. Tewedros. 2012. Micro-Propagation of Vanilla planifolia Using Enset (Ensete ventricosum (Welw, Cheesman)) Starch as a Gelling Agent. Journal of Biological Sciences 4(4): 519-525.
Pranata, M. G., Y. Ahmad, dan P. Bambang. 2015. Pengaruh Konsentrasi NAA dan Air Kelapa Terhadap Multiplikasi Temulawak (Curcuma xanthorrizha Roxb.) Secara In Vitro. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture 30(2): 62-68.
Poerba YS, Imelda M dan Martanti D .2012. Analisis Kestabilan Genetik Pisang Kepok ‘Unti Sayang’ hasil mikropropagasi dengan marka RAPD dan ISSR. Berita Biologi. 11: 275-282. doi: 10.14203/berita biologi.v11i2.497
Widiastoety, D. 2014. Pengaruh Auksin dan Sitokinin Terhadap Pertumbuhan Planlet Anggrek Mokara (Effect of Auxin and Cytokinin on the Growth of Mokara Orchid Plantlets). J. Hort 24(3):230-238
UNCTS (Uganda National Council for Science and Technology). 2007. The Biology of Bananas and Plantains. Uganda National Council for Science and Technology (UNCTS) with Program for Biosafety Systems (PBS
Yelnititis. 2014. Perbanyakan Tunas Gyrinops versteegii (Gilg.) Domke. Jurnal Pemuliaan Tanaman Hutan 8(2): 108-120.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.