Study Of Added Value Differentiation Of Peranakan Etawa (PE) Goat Milk Products On Agro-Industry In Pakem District Sleman Regency
Keywords:Added Value, Feasibility, Goat Milk, Peranakan Etawa (PE), Product differentiation, Sleman.
AbstractThis research aims for 1) knowing the great added value of differentiation of goat milk products Peranakan etawa, (PE), 2) Analyzing the feasibility of the business processed goat milk Peranakan etawa (PE). The basic method is used by the descriptive method. This method of conducting research uses a case study method located in Sleman Regency precisely at the one of the Agroindustry namely The Agricultural and Rural Training Center of Etawa Goat Farm (P4S - BPKE) which produces processed goat's milk into and (3) derivative products namely milk powder, yogurt, and ice cream. The method of determining respondents uses the purposive sampling method. The types and data sources used are primary data with methods data collections are closed by interviews, observations, and recording. Analysis techniques used to analyze the large value-added differentiation of goat milk products Peranakan etawa (PE) used Hayami method and feasibility of processed goat milk business Peranakan ettawa used the Revenue Cost ratio. The results of the study showed that: 1) Value-added differentiation of goat milk products Peranakan etawa (PE) has generated positive added value. The added value of ice cream is greater than milk powder and yogurt. 2) The Feasibility of processed goat's milk Peranakan etawa (PE) ice cream, milk powder, and yogurt are profitable or feasible to be developed, with the highest feasibility is in ice cream products.
Asnidar; Asrida. (2017). Analisis Kelayakan Usaha Home Industry Kerupuk Opak di Desa Paloh Meunasah Dayah Kecamatan Muara Satu Kabupaten Aceh Utara. Jurnal S. Pertanian, 1(1), 39–47. https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781107415324.004.
Haenlein, George F.W. (2017). Why Does Goat Milk Matter? -A Review. Nutrition & Food Science International Journal. ISSN 2474-767X. Volume 2. Issue 4- February 2017. DOI: 10.19080/NFSIJ.2017.02.55594.
Hasanuddin, Dewi, K. H., & Fitri, I. (2011). Pengaruh Proses Pembuatan Es Krim Terhadap Mutu Es Krim Berbahan Baku Pisang. Jurnal AgroIndustri, 1(1), 1–7. Retrieved from http://ridum.umanizales.edu.co:8080/jspui/bitstream/6789/377/4/Muñoz_Zapata_Adriana_Patricia_Artículo_2011.pdf
Hayami, Y., Kawagoe, T., Morooka, Y., & Siregar, M. (1986). Agricultural Marketing and Processing in Upland Java A Perspective From A Sunda Village. In The CGPRT Centre.
Indarwati, V., Soetriono, & Sudarko. (2015). Analisis Kelayakan Finansial, Nilai Tambah Dan Strategi Pengembangan Komoditas Salak Di Kabupaten Jember. JSEP, 8(3), 25–37.
Kay,Jeanne. (1993) . The Foundation of Corporate Success: Concept and Implication. Oxford University Press. Oxford .
Livestock, T. (2020). Hari Susu Nusantara, Refleksi di Tengah Pandemi. Retrieved September 27, 2020, from Trobos Livestock website: http://troboslivestock.com/detail-berita/2020/06/01/57/13012/hari-susu-nusantara-refleksi-di-tengah-pandemi.
Marsigit, W. (2010). Pengembangan Diversifikasi Produk Pangan Olahan Lokal Bengkulu untuk Menunjang Ketahanan Pangan Berkelanjutan. Agritech, 30(4), 256–264.
Mulyani, D. R., Dewi, E. N., & Kurniasih, R. A. (2017). Karakteristik Es Krim Dengan Penambahan Alginat Sebagai Penstabil. J. Peng. & Biotek, 6(3), 36–42. Retrieved from https://doaj.org/article/f820bd6e28cf44988e96d72e946a06ff
Pasau, M. A. B., Antara, M., & Damayanti, L. (2015). Analisis Pendapatan Dan Kelayakan Usaha Keripik Ubikayu Pada Industri Pundi Masdi Kota Palu. E-J Agrotekbis, 3(3), 402–408.
Rizqiah, F., & Slamet, A. S. (2014). Analisis Nilai Tambah dan Penentuan Metrik Pengukuran Kinerja Rantai Pasok Pepaya Calina (Studi Kasus di PT Sewu Segar Nusantara). Jurnal Manajemen Dan Organisasi, 5(1), 72–89. https://doi.org/10.29244/jmo.v5i1.12120.
Sagar,Vidya,Kanta Ahuja (1993). Economic of goat keeping. Studies on Goat production and Fodder Resources Management in Rajasthan. Indo-Swiss Goat Development and Fodder Production Project Publ, India.
Soekartawi. (2006). Analisis Usaha Tani. Jakarta: UI Press.
Sugiyono. (2012). Metode penelitian kuantitatif dan kualitatif Dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Suroso, H. . (2014). Faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhi Partisipasi Masyarakat dalam Perencanaan Pembangunan di Desa Banjaran Kabupaten Gresik. Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi, 17(1), 7–15.
Utami, S. N. (2016). Pengembangan agribisnis kambing ettawa (PE) di Kecamatan Turi Sleman Yogyakarta. Agronomika, 11(01), 20–29.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.