Application of Online Administration System for Practical Work(PW) in the Petroleum Engineering Department, Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran” Yogyakarta
Keywords:Online System, Practical Work (PW), Administration
AbstractPractical Work (PW) is one of the compulsory courses for students in the Petroleum Engineering Department, UPN Veteran Yogyakarta. Previously, the administrative system that was implemented used a manual system. This system has several weaknesses, including the ineffectiveness of drafting course letters, an activity reporting system, and an activity assessment. The ineffectiveness of the Practical Work (PW) administration system can also be seen from the results of the satisfaction survey of the existing administrative system. The survey results stated that 34.6% of 81 respondents stated that the administrative system implemented was less effective. This study creates an online administration system using an online form (google forms) to simplify the system for making course letters, reporting, and assessing Practical Work (PW) activities. The steps were carried out, among others, satisfaction surveys, making online forms, making online SOPs, manuals book, and socializing the application of the online administration system. The application of the online administration system went as expected without any significant obstacles. From this research, it is hoped that the administration system will be more effective and can be paperless. In the future, the system is expected to become a pioneer in the online administration system in the Petroleum Engineering Department.
Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran“ Yogyakarta. 2015. Rencana Strategis UPN “Veteran“ Yogyakarta 2015-2019. Yogyakarta: UPNVYK.
Fakultas Teknologi Mineral UPN “Veteran“ Yogyakarta. 2017. Borang Akreditasi Fakultas Teknologi Mineral UPN “Veteran“ Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta: UPNVYK.
Peraturan Rektor UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta no. 2/UN62/III/2016 Tentang Pokok Peraturan Akademik UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta
Jurusan Teknik Perminyakan. 2019. Kurikulum Jurusan Teknik Perminyakan UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta 2019.
Jurusan Teknik Perminyakan. 2019. Buku Panduan Mahasiswa tahun 2019.
Jurusan Teknik Perminyakan. 2018. Buku Panduan Kerja Praktek tahun 2018.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.